Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Your Son Becomes NFL Player, You Explained why he was never allowed to play, Mad&Nag?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would be Mad & Nag him

1 16.67%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • I am not sure

0 0%
  • I do not care

2 33.33%
Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    What is this "white shark" thing? Clearly I've been away from the website for a minute lol
    i havent been away and i still dont know what this "white shark" thing is

vCash
    This whole deer antler spray talk is a joke, athletes I fluxing ray Lewis been using this for years, and now it's an issue. It was so undetectable MLB basically asked there athletes not to use it, admitting they couldn't test for it. Drug testing in sports is so far behind the doctors and chemist who make fhe drugs sports will never be clean.

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Sports betting suck! I just started two days ago and I lost both of my bets I thought this stuff was going to be easy money.

vCash
    ^^^ I'm officially done with this sports betting crap. I can't believe I lost all my money in three days.

vCash
    How much did you lose? Ive never gotten into it but I could have told you that if it was easy then everyone would be doing it.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    How much did you lose? Ive never gotten into it but I could have told you that if it was easy then everyone would be doing it.
    I only lost $90(30 each bet). I didn't want to wager much because I'm new to all this stuff but I thought this would of been an easy way to multiply my money. Who could of predicted the Celtics losing to the Bobcats and the Thunders losing to the Jazz.
    Last edited by godolphins; 02-13-2013 at 10:08 PM.

vCash
    I figured I would use the profit I made from sports betting on prostitutes. $60 profit a day for five days= $300 whore on Saturday's.

vCash
    Should of asked me about the bets first, I use to do quite well betting on spots, but I refuse to bet on basketball, only a trap game here and there maybe. Mostly onlybet boxing amd football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Should of asked me about the bets first, I use to do quite well betting on spots, but I refuse to bet on basketball, only a trap game here and there maybe. Mostly onlybet boxing amd football.
    Yep. I would of went 1-2 even if I didn't bet on the spread. BB betting is only good when you bet on the underdog. You can make a killing(via the money line) if you make the right pick.

vCash
    i only bet on football and spades. football i think is the easiest sport to bet on and win bc though they say thats why they play the game you dont see many upsets throughout a yr. boxing might be easy to bet on but i wouldnt know bc i dont watch it. i consider it mindless violence and not a sport

vCash
    Just in case you guys haven't heard about it yet, there was a asteroid in Russia. Here's a video of it disintegrating in the atmosphere http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=b0cRHsApzt8

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    First time watching any video of this, amazing stuff. I been caught up with the whole Dorner thing going on in Cali. Cant believe how this entire thing unfolded.

vCash
    It's insane how bad the LAPD is.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Is prison butt raping a serious thing or is a something people just joke about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    It's insane how bad the LAPD is.
    Should be a federal investigation against them, if not than basically lapd just burned a man alive legally, and the media helped cover it up. Constitution just got crapped all over.

Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    Is prison butt raping a serious thing or is a something people just joke about?
    from my friends that went to prison they say no. I mean, I don't care how long your locked up for, I cant imagine waking up and thinking, "well, think I'm gonna fck a dude today."

Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast