Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Your Son Becomes NFL Player, You Explained why he was never allowed to play, Mad&Nag?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would be Mad & Nag him

1 16.67%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • I am not sure

0 0%
  • I do not care

2 33.33%
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ok, this is weird...

As of right now, were in the playoffs!

vCash
    Obama is putting down an *** whooping on Romney that I've never witnessed in a presidential debate. It's embarrassing that a presidential candidate is this clueless abiut foreign policy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Obama is putting down an *** whooping on Romney that I've never witnessed in a presidential debate. It's embarrassing that a presidential candidate is this clueless abiut foreign policy.
    I have it recording, I'll have to watch it later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    I have it recording, I'll have to watch it later.
    Every topic is the same.

Romney makes up some bs or says almost nothing, than Obama corrects him, explains hisnpolicies, and than Romney basically agrees with him.

I've never seen anything like it. Romney has literally agreed with almost every Obama policy right after disagreeing w it.

It's a massacre...

vCash
    These debates this late in the year are dumb. How many people are not decided? And if they are not, then this debate would not sway them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    These debates this late in the year are dumb. How many people are not decided? And if they are not, then this debate would not sway them.
    Unfortunately we have citizens so stupid that in swing states, these debates do matter.

Need to remember this countrys presidency is pretty much decided by a few swing states. It's ridiculous, but that's how it is.

vCash
    Unfortunately we have citizens so stupid that in swing states, these debates do matter.

Need to remember this countrys presidency is pretty much decided by a few swing states. It's ridiculous, but that's how it is.
    I have to agree; it doesn't make a lot of sense. Also, you would think they would do the debates before early and absentee voting started. I know many people who have already voted.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash

If a persons vote comes down to a ****** debate, then they need help.

vCash
    it will come down to ohio. a republican has never won president without winning ohio and right now ohio is leaning towards obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    If a persons vote comes down to a ****** debate, then they need help.
    Yu live in FL , you guys should know as well as anyone what it's like in a swing state.

FL is a major swing state, believe me, I'm not seeing 1/10 the negative political ads you guys are.

I don't have any stats on it, but I'm willing to bet there is cohesion between low ranking educated states and swing states.

vCash
    Yu live in FL , you guys should know as well as anyone what it's like in a swing state.

FL is a major swing state, believe me, I'm not seeing 1/10 the negative political ads you guys are.

I don't have any stats on it, but I'm willing to bet there is cohesion between low ranking educated states and swing states.
    Living in Illinois, I get absolutely no political ads from either of the presidential candidates. I went to Wisconsin for a few days last week and I was blown away by the number of ads; every other commercial was an ad for Obama or Romney. I'd blow my brains out if I was getting all those ads on a regular basis.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Not that many people would care, and I'm only posting it here because I would get insanely childish responses in the GD forum, but...the last remaining pilot of the Battle of Britain passed away, the last of a one of a kind breed. Found oneof his poems on YouTube, very sad.

vCash
    Probowl ballot is up on NFL.com. Go vote for all the dolphins

vCash

When I'm president, I'm going to reform the election process.

vCash
    Anyone else ever watch profootballtalk on nbc sports?

What a god awful show, it's like then used car salesmen of football shows, I cant get through 10 minutes of it without getting annoyed. How the heck did mike Florio position himself as a top writer and anchor for them?

The guy is then worst. Sorry I had to rant about that somewhere....

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast