Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Your Son Becomes NFL Player, You Explained why he was never allowed to play, Mad&Nag?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would be Mad & Nag him

    1 16.67%
  • No

    3 50.00%
  • I am not sure

    0 0%
  • I do not care

    2 33.33%
Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1166
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,057
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    Both came with certificates.
    I use to work for Topps, sometimes I would be asked to find autographed material, game worn crap, etc, they put the stuff in cards now.

    So I had to learn a lot about certificates, who's are legit, what to look out for, how to check for fakes.

    All I can say is your best off never spending $ on this stuff. Market is completely flooded with fake stuff. These certificate companies are complete bs, corrupt as hell, and really don't do much.

    I remember one time we were suppose to get a game worn farve jersey. Paid a nice penny for it, shows up with the certificate and all. Game worn farve jersey.

    Fcking thing was brand new.

    Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    4,218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I use to work for Topps, sometimes I would be asked to find autographed material, game worn crap, etc, they put the stuff in cards now.

    So I had to learn a lot about certificates, who's are legit, what to look out for, how to check for fakes.

    All I can say is your best off never spending $ on this stuff. Market is completely flooded with fake stuff. These certificate companies are complete bs, corrupt as hell, and really don't do much.

    I remember one time we were suppose to get a game worn farve jersey. Paid a nice penny for it, shows up with the certificate and all. Game worn farve jersey.

    Fcking thing was brand new.
    I know the autographed mini helmet is real, she bought it from the Dolphins proshop.

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,229
    vCash
    1500
    The fiscal cliff is 12 hours away

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,057
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    The fiscal cliff is 12 hours away
    Can blame the republicans for that. A political party using the worlds economy as leverage for tax breaks for the rich.

    This should be considered a terrorist act, al queda wishes they could pull something like that.

    Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In my 4corner room. reading Books
    Posts
    4,973
    vCash
    1500
    Congratulations to Black Falcon for earning the League Champion Trophy PSD fantasy football

    it was a good season guys,
    Like I predicted I was going to win the Championship and It has come to Past
    I am a Prophet lol.
    I had the 14th pick in a 14 man League and Finish with a 12-2 record and a 10 win streak
    NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    PSD Fantasy football Champion
    ___________________________________________

    NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion


    No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,350
    vCash
    1500
    Happy 2013 to all my fellow phins fans hope its a great one

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    8,955
    vCash
    1500
    Happy New Years!!!!! To you all this the year of the Dolphin!!

    Sig by phins1983

    Patience is a virtue

    SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your Mothers Bed, Trebek
    Posts
    8,099
    vCash
    1500
    Not such a great New Years. I ate some chilli dogs today and I'm currently typing this in my bathroom.

    You guys can figure out the rest.

    mfw the Miami Dolphins

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,771
    vCash
    1500
    lol

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,168
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Not such a great New Years. I ate some chilli dogs today and I'm currently typing this in my bathroom.

    You guys can figure out the rest.
    Had some Taco Bell for the first time in like a year. Was in the bathroom three times after wards... No more Bell for me anytime soon.

    Lets hope this Year is better than the last.

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,229
    vCash
    1500
    I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I'm I the only one who enjoys taking dumps? The smell bothers me but that's about it unless its one of those dumps that has trouble coming out.
    Last edited by godolphins; 01-01-2013 at 01:00 PM.

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,635
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I'm I the only one who enjoys taking dumps? The smell bothers me but that's about it unless its one of those dumps that has trouble coming out.
    I do all my scouting and posting on the toilet, so I can't complain.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I do all my scouting and posting on the toilet, so I can't complain.
    I bet that's also where Ireland does all his scouting

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,635
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I bet that's also where Ireland does all his scouting
    We could only be so lucky if Ireland squat n' surfs during bowel... I mean, bowl week.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your Mothers Bed, Trebek
    Posts
    8,099
    vCash
    1500
    I take my Ipod in there so I can enjoy some music. That or i'll occasionally take the laptop in there and do some work. That's where I've actually made a couple of the gameday threads this year.

    mfw the Miami Dolphins

Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •