Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Your Son Becomes NFL Player, You Explained why he was never allowed to play, Mad&Nag?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would be Mad & Nag him

1 16.67%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • I am not sure

0 0%
  • I do not care

2 33.33%
Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    no offense but no... I've seen what some ppl have become since that one girl joined PSD and I've discovered there are way too many weird fellas in PSD not saying you or any of the Phins ppl are weird (well maybe Derek with his past pimp life lol)
    that was a joke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    wild man...u are crazy, and u seem to find urself in some situations, u just dont want to play too tough, i think u have ran the situation and are in complete control, but dont give control to someone else...and dont make her forget about u, i think its been long enough that u can actually take her out, not like a formal date but just a chill session...but u are completly right with not drooling, bc thats what shes used to and it hasnt worked otherwise she would be taken and not interested so ur in a good spot...

i say just add ur personality and either she takes or not, but just be u should be good
    how am I crazy, I just love females lol and yeah I do get in some situations lol and typically I am a stay at home 22 year old dude lol yet situations find me lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    that was a joke
    i got you lol no lie back with my x girl I was going to post a pic of her on here but that was like a nuclear bomb going off in my house learned my lesson then hahahahaha

vCash
    But you guys are right operation "Take Her Out" is in full effect

vCash
    yea take her out...imo, im just a 26 year old dude thats been married to a smokin chick for 6 years...

vCash
    Addix: "take her out and drunk hre. than you have sex with her."

vCash
    I should of picked up Bryce Brown off waivers instead of Moreno Oh, and, damn you Wrench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    yea take her out...imo, im just a 26 year old dude thats been married to a smokin chick for 6 years...
    Yeah thats the plan, I'll have to see just "How interested" she is I will keep you guys updated lol

vCash
    So girl question guys... Sorry for the long post but here goes

Met this girl, on a scale of 1-10 I'll easy give her an 8-9 she is my cousin's wife best friend and she is my age and from Venezuela like me

She just came back from College at Pitt (I went to WVU sooo some rivalry here lol) she works in my company but in a different office location and lives like 10 minutes from me...

Met her 2 weeks ago at my cousin's we spoke for a little bit but nothing big, anyways I got her number, but haven't txted her... I have a theory on hot women over an 8 on the hot scale...

Those girls are used to being given everything by guys who just fall for them and what not, I felt that this was the case with the girl with all the guys she has come across since joining the company we work for, so I haven't contacted her...

Yesterday my cousin tells me "Hey, the girl you met is asking me why you haven't txted her and that it is weird" so this tells me that she is interested because I haven't drooled over her or paid much attention to her... Now here is the tricky part...

The girl has a boyfriend but he is in or living in Miami, my cousin's wife who is her best friend has never told me of this guy after all the convo's we have had over her, so tells me the girl doesn't care about her BF...

This past weekend (Friday and Saturday) I saw her 10 minutes overall and didn't really say much to her... Sooooo guys what is your opinion on next steps???
    "don't put the ***** on the pedestal"

Seriously, no matter how hot a girl is, remind yourself, it's just a girl, same brain same insides as the ugly girls you meet.

If she already showed interest, you got nothing to even think about. I talked to a chick at the bar I know who likes me today. She has a twin sister, decently hot, but 2 of them make them very hot. She asks me what sports team I like, I say dolphins but they suck, I ask her whatbteam she likes, she don't like sports.

This leads to, what do you watch. She's a stupid girl. I already know she likes the kardasians and real house wives. I bring it up. "you like The kardasians huh?" She talks non-stop about it, invites me over to watch it with her, says she will cook me brownies too. It also didn't hurt that I can tell them apart, I remembered there names. They dont realize I obviously want to f both of them though, but I play it cool for now.

Girls are simple as long as long as you don't put the ***** on the pedestal.
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-02-2012 at 10:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I should of picked up Bryce Brown off waivers instead of Moreno Oh, and, damn you Wrench.
    I picked up Ronnie hillman over both of them.

I dont need a starting rb, but I expects hillman to take over. I'm second in pts in my big $ league, still fighting for a damn playoff spot, ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    "don't put the ***** on the pedestal"

Seriously, no matter how hot a girl is, remind yourself, it's just a girl, same brain same insides as the ugly girls you meet.

If she already showed interest, you got nothing to even think about. I talked to a chick at the bar I know who likes me today. She has a twin sister, decently hot, but 2 of them make them very hot. She asks me what sports team I like, I say dolphins but they suck, I ask her whatbteam she likes, she don't like sports.

This leads to, what do you watch. She's a stupid girl. I already know she likes the kardasians and real house wives. I bring it up. "you like The kardasians huh?" She talks non-stop about it, invites me over to watch it with her, says she will cook me brownies too. It also didn't hurt that I can tell them apart, I remembered there names. They dont realize I obviously want to f both of them though, but I play it cool for now.

Girls are simple as long as long as you don't put the ***** on the pedestal.
    See thats my thing I don't like the simple girls I know they are easy I know a lot of them, not attracted to any of them tho... But I got you Addix that sounds like one hell of a 3some hahahahahaha

vCash
    Most girls are simple whether there dumb or smart. That's the whole point of not putting the ***** on the pedestal.

Girls that aren't simple are really just drama whores, Daddy issues, bottle rats, and gold diggers, or they are on meds, none of which are wifey material.

vCash
    I picked up Ronnie hillman over both of them.

I dont need a starting rb, but I expects hillman to take over. I'm second in pts in my big $ league, still fighting for a damn playoff spot, ridiculous.
    Bryce Reward me Nice in our PSD league I will be 11-2 after this week

Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    LMAO, Bryce Brown for the Win. he score 32points for me in our league Go.. 11-2 I am coming for the title.. not bad for the man that pick 14th

See thats my thing I don't like the simple girls I know they are easy I know a lot of them, not attracted to any of them tho... But I got you Addix that sounds like one hell of a 3some hahahahahaha
    I confess i am a sapiosexual

Most girls are simple whether there dumb or smart. That's the whole point of not putting the ***** on the pedestal.

Girls that aren't simple are really just drama whores, Daddy issues, bottle rats, and gold diggers, or they are on meds, none of which are wifey material.
    I agree..

that is why i am sapiosexual

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

vCash
    I think I've met one sapiosexual that I know of in my life. He said it was incredibly hard for him to date. In all honesty I found conversation w him awkward.

vCash
    i picked up Bryce Brown instead of Hillman and Moreno. i started him last week but had him on my bench this week

im really surprised Venezuala has girls that are sexable. id just ask her to dinner.

daddy issues, bottle rats, chicks on meds, chicks that are simple all sound like wifey material to me.

gold diggers, drama whores, chicks that watch Kardashians or real housewives, 90% of the female population in florida , or a girl that uses cooking me brownies as a selling point to come over are not chicks that i would normally associate with
    Take Notes Rook

Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast