Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Your Son Becomes NFL Player, You Explained why he was never allowed to play, Mad&Nag?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would be Mad & Nag him

1 16.67%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • I am not sure

0 0%
  • I do not care

2 33.33%
Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i will spend alot on shoes but never Nike or Converse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Hey anybody here a shoe-aholic? Adidas, Nike, Jordans?? I'm trying to find a good website for shoes anybody got any sites I can get to?

I've been trying to find some ADIDAS orignals in yellow or Nike/Jordans in yellow but no luck, thought I'd ask you guys
    East bay or complex will have it

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    all paths pointing at a playoff meeting between me and u there Mr. Krest....
    I know but i hope i don't.. because u have a nice squad at RB, i hope someone else take u out for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Haha no, I don't have money to blow on something like that. I buy what ever is cheep like 20 bucks at most.
    I wear Airmax 95 and a few others
    sites like east bay, nice kicks, pickyourshoes drjays etc, i mostly get all my shoes at the mall.

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

vCash
    I don't typically watch ESPN first take with Stephen a smith bc of work but I'm not understanding his argument with black college football coaches.

Majority of coaches who get fired typically don't succeed in their next job. It's not your color that's saying u can't get rehired, it's your performance!

vCash
    race is the excuse for everything

vCash
    So... In my office we smelled this burning/smokie smell (It was that we turned on the heater for the first time and typically that is the smell that comes from your heater... I knew this already)

Well teh girls in my office went crazy and psycho over the smell called the fire department and evacuated the office, and made sooo much drama, I tried telling them hey its just the heater relax it will go away it is not a fire but of course they don't listen and the fire deparmtent guys basically told teh girls don't call us again even if tehre is a real fire lol

females

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    So... In my office we smelled this burning/smokie smell (It was that we turned on the heater for the first time and typically that is the smell that comes from your heater... I knew this already)

Well teh girls in my office went crazy and psycho over the smell called the fire department and evacuated the office, and made sooo much drama, I tried telling them hey its just the heater relax it will go away it is not a fire but of course they don't listen and the fire deparmtent guys basically told teh girls don't call us again even if tehre is a real fire lol

females
    I went to go pick up this girl for dinner, it was a girl that is the friend of the girl I'm messing with at the moment.

So I tell her where to meet me so she can follow us, I see her and pull up to her car.

She says, "oh I know where we are!"

Points to a house, says "I live right there"

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I went to go pick up this girl for dinner, it was a girl that is the friend of the girl I'm messing with at the moment.

So I tell her where to meet me so she can follow us, I see her and pull up to her car.

lol wish i could meet chicks like this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post

This is hilarious!!!!

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

vCash
    Hey guys.. Quick fantasy question... Would you guys start Palmer this week or Henne ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smilez15 View Post
    Hey guys.. Quick fantasy question... Would you guys start Palmer this week or Henne ??
    i would go with Henne. he knows Buffalo being as he has played against them when he was with Miami and Buffalo doesnt have a sttrong defense. Cleveland has Joe Haden who takes the strength of Oakland's #1 WR away bc you wont get by Haden with speed. Cleveland also has Trent Richardson. Oakland's run defense has been lit up this yr and i expect Richardson to light them up, control the clock and keep the ball away from Palmer.

i would pay attention to the weather in Buffalo though to make sure you have conditions that wont alter the passing game a whole lot

vCash
    So girl question guys... Sorry for the long post but here goes

Met this girl, on a scale of 1-10 I'll easy give her an 8-9 she is my cousin's wife best friend and she is my age and from Venezuela like me

She just came back from College at Pitt (I went to WVU sooo some rivalry here lol) she works in my company but in a different office location and lives like 10 minutes from me...

Met her 2 weeks ago at my cousin's we spoke for a little bit but nothing big, anyways I got her number, but haven't txted her... I have a theory on hot women over an 8 on the hot scale...

Those girls are used to being given everything by guys who just fall for them and what not, I felt that this was the case with the girl with all the guys she has come across since joining the company we work for, so I haven't contacted her...

Yesterday my cousin tells me "Hey, the girl you met is asking me why you haven't txted her and that it is weird" so this tells me that she is interested because I haven't drooled over her or paid much attention to her... Now here is the tricky part...

The girl has a boyfriend but he is in or living in Miami, my cousin's wife who is her best friend has never told me of this guy after all the convo's we have had over her, so tells me the girl doesn't care about her BF...

This past weekend (Friday and Saturday) I saw her 10 minutes overall and didn't really say much to her... Sooooo guys what is your opinion on next steps???

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

vCash
    So girl question guys... Sorry for the long post but here goes

Met this girl, on a scale of 1-10 I'll easy give her an 8-9 she is my cousin's wife best friend and she is my age and from Venezuela like me

She just came back from College at Pitt (I went to WVU sooo some rivalry here lol) she works in my company but in a different office location and lives like 10 minutes from me...

Met her 2 weeks ago at my cousin's we spoke for a little bit but nothing big, anyways I got her number, but haven't txted her... I have a theory on hot women over an 8 on the hot scale...

Those girls are used to being given everything by guys who just fall for them and what not, I felt that this was the case with the girl with all the guys she has come across since joining the company we work for, so I haven't contacted her...

Yesterday my cousin tells me "Hey, the girl you met is asking me why you haven't txted her and that it is weird" so this tells me that she is interested because I haven't drooled over her or paid much attention to her... Now here is the tricky part...

The girl has a boyfriend but he is in or living in Miami, my cousin's wife who is her best friend has never told me of this guy after all the convo's we have had over her, so tells me the girl doesn't care about her BF...

This past weekend (Friday and Saturday) I saw her 10 minutes overall and didn't really say much to her... Sooooo guys what is your opinion on next steps???
    what the **** are you waiting for? also, post a pic of her.

vCash
    wild man...u are crazy, and u seem to find urself in some situations, u just dont want to play too tough, i think u have ran the situation and are in complete control, but dont give control to someone else...and dont make her forget about u, i think its been long enough that u can actually take her out, not like a formal date but just a chill session...but u are completly right with not drooling, bc thats what shes used to and it hasnt worked otherwise she would be taken and not interested so ur in a good spot...

i say just add ur personality and either she takes or not, but just be u should be good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    what the **** are you waiting for? also, post a pic of her.
    no offense but no... I've seen what some ppl have become since that one girl joined PSD and I've discovered there are way too many weird fellas in PSD not saying you or any of the Phins ppl are weird (well maybe Derek with his past pimp life lol)

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast