Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 4: The Miami Dolphins @ The Oakland Raiders (London Game)

Code:
    Week 4 The Miami Dolphins @ The Oakland Raiders Wembley Stadium September 28th [1:00 PM ET]
    2014 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    74.9 588 3 3
    David Carr
    74.1 624 4 2
    Ryan Tannehill
    2014 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    111 34 3.3 1
    Darren McFadden
    213 37 5.8 0
    Lamar Miller
    2014 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    189 15 12.6 2
    James Jones
    211 17 12.4 2
    Mike Wallace
    2014 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Tyvon Branch Justin Tuck Charles Woodson 29 1 1 Jelani Jenkins Cameron Wake Brent Grimes 35 2 0
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Before anyone says anything, yes I realize that's not Wembly stadium.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Must win game. I know its early but we can't go into the bye on a 3 game losing streak and losing to what I would consider one of the 2 worst teams in the NFL. There is no excuses for losing this game.

vCash
    Losing this game is not acceptable... regardless of Tannehill plays.

vCash
    Lamar Miller has to be utilized more this game. We have to run the ball down their throats and not stop. OAK run D is just stupid bad. Then play of the play-action and for gosh sakes run some damn bootlegs!!!

If Tannehill doesn't show up for this game and he lays another lame-duck game, then he will never have the fire to prove himself. This week he has been put under the bus by Philbin and he has to come out and prove his own HC wrong by playing really good. Feed off of the running game. Play to his strengths of short to intermediate passes. Then let him fire a couple deep balls just to do it.

Our D is going to be pissed off after last week!!!! I think we beat OAK bad.

MIA 27
    OAK 13

vCash
    I think Armando pretty much summed about the Tannehill/Moore situation pretty well and he pretty much gives a reason for, if, why, and when Matt Moore should start.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ryan-tannehill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think Armando pretty much summed about the Tannehill/Moore situation pretty well and he pretty much gives a reason for, if, why, and when Matt Moore should start.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ryan-tannehill
    Can we leave this in one thread instead of continuing the same conversation in every one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    Can we leave this in one thread instead of continuing the same conversation in every one?
    I am just ignoring the both of them. It's two guys ruining this forum. I am done with them

vCash
    If Miller doesn't get 35 carries vs them then it's time to move on from this coaching staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    If Miller doesn't get 35 carries vs them then it's time to move on from this coaching staff.
    It's MILLER TIME

vCash
    I really could care less how it's done... if we score no offensive points and the defense and special teams scores all the points... I really don't care.

JUST WIN BABY
    (you get it... cause we are playing the Raiders.... cause people always say that about the Raiders... You get it right? Al Davis)
    Last edited by leroyp33; 09-25-2014 at 02:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    I am good with staying away from the topic until game time. However it works both ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Lamar Miller has to be utilized more this game. We have to run the ball down their throats and not stop. OAK run D is just stupid bad. Then play of the play-action and for gosh sakes run some damn bootlegs!!!

If Tannehill doesn't show up for this game and he lays another lame-duck game, then he will never have the fire to prove himself. This week he has been put under the bus by Philbin and he has to come out and prove his own HC wrong by playing really good. Feed off of the running game. Play to his strengths of short to intermediate passes. Then let him fire a couple deep balls just to do it.

Our D is going to be pissed off after last week!!!! I think we beat OAK bad.

MIA 27
    OAK 13
    Run heavy was the formula that got us our only win this year. Last week should've been all Miller and Damien. This week sure as hell better be extremely run heavy. That's a no-brainer............so of course I expect a pass happy game plan.

vCash
    LONDON

The Dolphins arrived here early Friday morning after a trans-Atlantic flight, but without two key defensive players.

Defensive tackle Randy Starks (back) and linebacker Chris McCain (personal) were left back stateside. Starks, who has appeared in 111 straight games, will not play Sunday when the Dolphins face the Oakland Raiders in Wembley Stadium.

That means Jared Odrick and Earl Mitchell will start, and presumably means more snaps for Anthony Johnson and Derrick Shelby.

Mike Pouncey (hip) did practice, but is not expected to start.

The Dolphins held a light session at Allianz Park, home of the Saracens rugby team, a few hours after landing.
    Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nf...#storylink=cpy

vCash
    ^ luckily we have tons of depth on the line, still don't like to see Starks didn't even make the trip

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast