Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 15: The Miami Dolphins @ The New England Patriots

Code:
    Week 15 The Miami Dolphins @ The New England Patriots Gillette Stadium December 14th [1:00 PM ET]
    2014 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    100.2 3560 30 7
    Tom Brady
    92.6 3044 21 9
    Ryan Tannehill
    2014 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    347 82 4.2 1
    Shane Vereen
    782 162 4.8 6
    Lamar Miller
    2014 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    997 73 13.7 10
    Rob Gronkowski
    700 57 12.3 7
    Mike Wallace
    2014 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Jamie Collins Rob Ninkovich Devin McCourty 95 7 2 Jelani Jenkins Cameron Wake Brent Grimes 99 9.5 5
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    This is gonna hurt

vCash
    Our backs are against the wall and the Phins are as desperate as ever right now. We could be an upset candidate this week . . . although unlikely.

I hope they try Jordan at LB to cover Gronk all game, just to see how it works. Jordan is not a DE.

Atleast NE doesn't have a premiere pass rush like BAL . . . so that could be a plus.

vCash
    Jenkins and Misi both hurt and probably won't play. Fun fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Jenkins and Misi both hurt and probably won't play. Fun fun.
    Lmao, just like week 1. Our LBs are *******

vCash
    every game is must win now. sucks knowing the season could be over if we lose this. that said I dont think we do lose it. we beat them once and nothing makes me think we cant beat them again
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Not swept the Pats since 2000. Pats have not lost at home vs an AFC east foe in years as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Not swept the Pats since 2000. Pats have not lost at home vs an AFC east foe in years as well.
    If you're talking regular season, I don't think the Pats have ever lost to an AFC East team at home (talking about the Brady-BB era obviously).

You guys are def headed in the right direction though. Have been telling people the Dolphins are pretty good when I always hear the usual AFC East blows so thats why the Pats are so good stuff that we hear all the time.

Should be an interesting game though. Your defense is decent and our offense has sorta stunk the last 2 weeks (I mean by our standards at least). But since we'll be at home, hopefully we're up over 40 points again. Our pass D has been awesome tho and the run D is coming along. Just need our O-Line to not suck. This game will probably come down to your pass rush. Might be like the SD game we had last week if you're able to get pressure.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    If you're talking regular season, I don't think the Pats have ever lost to an AFC East team at home (talking about the Brady-BB era obviously).

You guys are def headed in the right direction though. Have been telling people the Dolphins are pretty good when I always hear the usual AFC East blows so thats why the Pats are so good stuff that we hear all the time.

Should be an interesting game though. Your defense is decent and our offense has sorta stunk the last 2 weeks (I mean by our standards at least). But since we'll be at home, hopefully we're up over 40 points again. Our pass D has been awesome tho and the run D is coming along. Just need our O-Line to not suck. This game will probably come down to your pass rush. Might be like the SD game we had last week if you're able to get pressure.
    Unveiling of the Wildcat, but that's probably about it.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Unveiling of the Wildcat, but that's probably about it.
    That was Matt Cassel at the helm in 2008 for them. That is the last time we beat them at home.

They have some crazy record going right now with like 38 straight wins at home vs the entire AFC. (Not including the playoffs)

vCash
    In N.E. in December I think I'd be happy if we kept it within 2 T.D.'s, lol. Just recipe for disaster. Sucks that this is basically a must win. I smell about a 5 turnover game. Those dam G.B. and Detroit losses. Any given Sunday I guess, here's hoping.

vCash
    AdamHBeasley
    1. The Dolphins averaged 17.6 points per game in December last year. They've averaged 14.5 so far this December (I know, small sample size).

2. The Dolphins allowed 3.6 sacks per game in 2013. Since Detroit game (when Albert got hurt), they've allowed 3.4.

3. Ryan Tannehill (35 pass attempts of 20+ yards) is no Tom Brady (50). But he's no Alex Smith, either (18).

4. Tannehill is very good at what he does -- short and intermediate. His 66.7% completions is 6th in NFL. But his yds/pass (6.66) is 31st.

5. There's a belief in some corners of NFL that Tannehill still has another leap, because of his late start at QB.

6. At least one AFC source believes the Dolphins have no choice but pick up his fifth-year option at ~$15M. What else available is better?
    Some tidbits from Adam this morning. Also this,

ArmandoSalguero:
    Source says Stephen Ross will make another run at Jim Harbaugh if Dolphins miss the playoffs
    Would like another coach but agree with alot in saying his style is better in the college, much like Nick Saban. Would love if he went to my Michigan team.

vCash
    Today's Inactives:
    33 - James
    53 - Jenkins
    55 - Misi
    56 - Freeny
    58 - McCain
    75 - Garner
    77 - Turner

vCash
    AbramsonPBP
    No surprise at this point, but Dallas Thomas remains #Dolphins starting RT.
    Guess Philbin wants to get fired then.

In just 5 starts he has given up 6 sacks, thats 4th most in the league.

vCash
    Kick off and im all alone in here it

Guess eveyone is thinking we are going to get blown out here.

AdamHBeasley
    History working against Miami: The Patriots have never lost to the Dolphins at Gillette in a game in which Tom Brady started and finished.
    Lets beat history today. Last time we did beat them at home was 08 (Cassel started) and 05 (Cassel finished)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast