Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I know the Yankees are not going to change this brutal offense so obviously guys like ARod have to leave. It isn't going to change anything in the future because guys like him are going to get worse. We need change now - get rid of his bum azz now! Can't stand anymore of this postseason failure - no more excuses!
    GO YANKEES!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcheese4U View Post
    I know the Yankees are not going to change this brutal offense so obviously guys like ARod have to leave. It isn't going to change anything in the future because guys like him are going to get worse. We need change now - get rid of his bum azz now! Can't stand anymore of this postseason failure - no more excuses!
    Because the lineup has done so well without A-Rod...

Not sure why you're complaining about A-Rod when he's been sitting on the bench half the postseason.

vCash
    All these rumors better be leading somewhere!
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    vCash
    I just posted this in the LAA forum...

>>>>>
    What about Vernon wells for alex Rodriquez.

I came here to post the exact same thing. It's scary how prefect it is.

The Yanks would need to send another 20M but it works. Wells needs/wants playing time. The Yanks need a LF now.

The Marketing value of ARod and Albert in the same line up breaking records every month for the next 5 years. Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    Because the lineup has done so well without A-Rod...

Not sure why you're complaining about A-Rod when he's been sitting on the bench half the postseason.
    Ohh wait.. was this thread not about A-Rod??? I guess I must have the wrong thread!
    GO YANKEES!!!!!

vCash
    We're missing an option. Just DFA or outright release his *** and save on the cap. That alone will save some $, because NO ONE wants him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalNYfan View Post
    We're missing an option. Just DFA or outright release his *** and save on the cap. That alone will save some $, because NO ONE wants him.
    It doesn't save on the cap though. They'd still have to pay him and it'd still count towards the payroll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    It doesn't save on the cap though. They'd still have to pay him and it'd still count towards the payroll.
    Actually, it wouldn't count against the payroll for cap purposes; but they would have to pay him his full contract amount.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalNYfan View Post
    That wouldn't work out well at all.

vCash
    No team will take ARod unless the Yankees eat at least $15-20 million per season depending on his salary.
    Last edited by Dugmet; 10-18-2012 at 09:02 PM.
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    Enough of all this talk about Arod and his failures in the post season and regular season. What I need to know is how he did with those two women. That's the only thing that matters to yankee fans.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    This might be a stupid question, but hear me out. Is there any way that A-Rod really cares about the team and would be willing to restructure his contract for less money per year? I think this would take a tremendous amount of pressure off of him if he was making like $10-15 million a year instead of 25-30. You see this in football a lot, and I understand that it's primarily because those contracts aren't guaranteed, but still. Thoughts?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Enough of all this talk about Arod and his failures in the post season and regular season. What I need to know is how he did with those two women. That's the only thing that matters to yankee fans.
    Didn't you hear? Turns out like everything with Arod, it was a ruse. He intentionally got caught because of an article that outed him. He hit on the girls to prove his straightness. His people felt it better that he get benched, so they asked Girardi to do it.
    What a horrible, horrible charade. I wish he had the strength to come out of the closet. Poor, poor Arod. I wonder how he sleeps at night. Oh yeah, on a pillow that costs more than I make in a year.

Arod is gone or Girardi is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Would the MLBPA allow him to?

vCash
    Cash has to dig deep and find a match that will work. A player(s) that doesn't fit any longer or had a **** year. Bell is an example. It can be done. It's time for Arod to be in Miami *****!!!

By 2014, Arod, swish, Grandy, Soriano, Martin, Kuroda and Pettitte all gone. We need pitching. Period.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast