Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hahaha, check out Shyne on twitter. He's hating on the album like crazy.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    What's sad is that he's dissing the album to become relevant. Just a pathetic old, bitter man that's still upset he was ****ed over by Diddy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    i actually got teary eyed listening to black boy fly,odd.
    I don't think it's odd. That song is amazing. So ****ing real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    What's sad is that he's dissing the album to become relevant. Just a pathetic old, bitter man that's still upset he was ****ed over by Diddy.
    No doubt. The most pathetic part... He's blaming the album being "trash" because the "beats are trash". Funny, because the beats are absolutely incredible.

The fact that he was able to get so many different producers on one album and still make it sound cohesive is just ridiculous.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I found this funny after reading your sig.
    I cant help it. I found some play ability in channel orange but for me I struggle to even call it a great album. I like I think 5 songs on there, but after 4 or 5 listens I disliked at least half the album.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    No doubt. The most pathetic part... He's blaming the album being "trash" because the "beats are trash". Funny, because the beats are absolutely incredible.

The fact that he was able to get so many different producers on one album and still make it sound cohesive is just ridiculous.
    It's the third time he's done this in this month. He must be releasing some more ****** music soon.

He went on a rant about Obama a few weeks back and a rant about Diddy and Rick Ross before that. I seriously hate Shyne and always have.

His verse on Tha Carter IV is classic doe.

vCash
    This album is absolute TRASH! I'm with Shyne.

NOOOOOOOT! I ****ing love this "book". Kendrick is on another level. If he keeps this **** up, dare I say he'll go down as the greatest! Alright back to listening to this master piece
    Last edited by J$mo0th_3o5; 10-24-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    “Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire.”

vCash
    Best rap album since... Illmatic?

vCash
    "i was expecting doggystyle or chronic"

maybe you shouldn't have got your hopes up.

vCash

I just read that interview. Dude is just hating. I would understand if he said that he didn't think the album isn't as good as everyone else said (although I would disagree) but to call the album trash. Get out of here with that.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    No not even close. A number of Kanye albums, Jay-Z's, Common's, Eminem, Outkast, Biggie, Pac, Wu Tang. I'm not even scratching the surface. Please calm down with this album. It's very good but let's give it time and let's see where Kendrick is in 10 years.

vCash
    Hahaha, check out Shyne on twitter. He's hating on the album like crazy.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    Give me like another week and it might be as good as Illmatic for me. Your name worries me though haha.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    I've listened to a few songs and the hooks are weak. He does the robot-ish voice too much.
    But there's still a lot of songs to go I'm not giving up hope yet.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    No not even close. A number of Kanye albums, Jay-Z's, Common's, Eminem, Outkast, Biggie, Pac, Wu Tang. I'm not even scratching the surface. Please calm down with this album. It's very good but let's give it time and let's see where Kendrick is in 10 years.
    Im not saying he's a better artist than some of the guys you mentioned, but the album, from beginning to end, is better as a whole than almost every other album.

Just to give some context my favorite albums are Illmatic, College Dropout, Tale of II Andres, ATLiens, Liquid Swords, Ridin Dirty, and Reasonable Doubt to name a few.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast