Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That would be dope. I think Frank Ocean is really talented, just the album wasn't my sound. I'd like to see him do more features.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I hate having songs on an unknown album in my car so I put Westside and Cartoons on the album just because I have OCD.

Money Trees is amazing. I listened to it on a long drive home at night alone and it just blew my mind. Jay Rock's verse is great. I recommend everyone try it next time you are driving alone at night.

I am a bit disappointed in Real. I loved Anna Wise on Oneirology but I dont think Ill listen to it much more in the future. Same with Sing to me Im dying just because 12 minutes is too long lol. The longest song I listen to consistently is Eternal Sunshine by Jay Electronica.

The stories he tells throughout the album are amazing. Maad City, Peer Pressure, Swimming Pools- even him and Mary J....just an awesome album.

Wheres my motha****ing dominos? hahah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    That would be dope. I think Frank Ocean is really talented, just the album wasn't my sound. I'd like to see him do more features.
    same I think he's really overrated.

I'll probably get attacked for this but I always thought Bobby Valentino & Craig David have been really underrated.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I hate having songs on an unknown album in my car so I put Westside and Cartoons on the album just because I have OCD.

Money Trees is amazing. I listened to it on a long drive home at night alone and it just blew my mind. Jay Rock's verse is great. I recommend everyone try it next time you are driving alone at night.

I am a bit disappointed in Real. I loved Anna Wise on Oneirology but I dont think Ill listen to it much more in the future. Same with Sing to me Im dying just because 12 minutes is too long lol. The longest song I listen to consistently is Eternal Sunshine by Jay Electronica.

The stories he tells throughout the album are amazing. Maad City, Peer Pressure, Swimming Pools- even him and Mary J....just an awesome album.

I wanna split that into two songs, because the Sing To Me is like 5-6 minutes and its awesome. But Im Dying part isn't as good.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    If we saw Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean on a song together, my entire body would probably just explode.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHlViKuBNMI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    Pretty sure the full version was released... and it sucked.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash

I have a separate "album" on my iPod called "Non-Album Tracks" where I dump all those type of tracks. My iPod is insanely organized. The way I list the features, the album title, album covers, list the features in the title, etc. - spend more time doing that than on my homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I have a separate "album" on my iPod called "Non-Album Tracks" where I dump all those type of tracks. My iPod is insanely organized. The way I list the features, the album title, album covers, list the features in the title, etc. - spend more time doing that than on my homework.
    I'm the exact same.

****ing features in the artist section make me want to rage. Then you have seven different Kendrick Lamar spots.
    I'm In.

vCash
    This is easily the album of the year for me. Probably will go down as one of the greatest albums ever, and I'm not even trying to overrate it. I listen to this **** non-stop..unbelievable. Better then section 80 IMO.

vCash
    Hahah yea I hate when I see people that have the same artist numerous times. Such a huge pet peeve.

If he releases another album on the level of S80 and GKMC, does he enter the GOAT discussion?

vCash
    Hahah yea I hate when I see people that have the same artist numerous times. Such a huge pet peeve.

If he releases another album on the level of S80 and GKMC, does he enter the GOAT discussion?
    yes.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    I love how honest he is in all his music. The way he talks about peer pressure and drinking, even that story about him smoking a laced blunt which is why he rarely smokes now...not many rappers would discuss that stuff.

I saw 2 random things about the album...in The Art of Peer Pressure he says how it is 2:30 in his story at the 2:30 mark of the song, and in Backseat Freestyle he says the Eiffel Tower 72 hour line because there are 72 names engraved on the Eiffel Tower for the engineers that help design and build it.

vCash
    i actually got teary eyed listening to black boy fly,odd.

vCash
    This is the best rap album made in the past 5 years. Kendrick Lamar is currently the best rapper alive. that is all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    This is the best rap album made in the past 5 years. Kendrick Lamar is currently the best rapper alive. that is all.
    If it's the best album in the last five years, I think it goes back further than that. I mean... In 2010, wouldn't you say the same thing about MBDTF?

But I agree with you. This is unreal. And Kendrick Lamar will be known as the greatest of all time when it's all said and done. That is all.
    Last edited by Buckwheat; 10-23-2012 at 10:12 PM.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast