Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 333
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,337
    vCash
    1500
    That would be dope. I think Frank Ocean is really talented, just the album wasn't my sound. I'd like to see him do more features.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    8,715
    vCash
    3215
    I hate having songs on an unknown album in my car so I put Westside and Cartoons on the album just because I have OCD.

    Money Trees is amazing. I listened to it on a long drive home at night alone and it just blew my mind. Jay Rock's verse is great. I recommend everyone try it next time you are driving alone at night.

    I am a bit disappointed in Real. I loved Anna Wise on Oneirology but I dont think Ill listen to it much more in the future. Same with Sing to me Im dying just because 12 minutes is too long lol. The longest song I listen to consistently is Eternal Sunshine by Jay Electronica.

    The stories he tells throughout the album are amazing. Maad City, Peer Pressure, Swimming Pools- even him and Mary J....just an awesome album.

    Wheres my motha****ing dominos? hahah.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fall River, MA
    Posts
    4,030
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    That would be dope. I think Frank Ocean is really talented, just the album wasn't my sound. I'd like to see him do more features.
    same I think he's really overrated.

    I'll probably get attacked for this but I always thought Bobby Valentino & Craig David have been really underrated.




    Red Sox

    Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fall River, MA
    Posts
    4,030
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I hate having songs on an unknown album in my car so I put Westside and Cartoons on the album just because I have OCD.

    Money Trees is amazing. I listened to it on a long drive home at night alone and it just blew my mind. Jay Rock's verse is great. I recommend everyone try it next time you are driving alone at night.

    I am a bit disappointed in Real. I loved Anna Wise on Oneirology but I dont think Ill listen to it much more in the future. Same with Sing to me Im dying just because 12 minutes is too long lol. The longest song I listen to consistently is Eternal Sunshine by Jay Electronica.

    The stories he tells throughout the album are amazing. Maad City, Peer Pressure, Swimming Pools- even him and Mary J....just an awesome album.

    Wheres my motha****ing dominos? hahah.
    I wanna split that into two songs, because the Sing To Me is like 5-6 minutes and its awesome. But Im Dying part isn't as good.




    Red Sox

    Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,907
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    If we saw Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean on a song together, my entire body would probably just explode.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHlViKuBNMI

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    Pretty sure the full version was released... and it sucked.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,337
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I hate having songs on an unknown album in my car so I put Westside and Cartoons on the album just because I have OCD.

    Money Trees is amazing. I listened to it on a long drive home at night alone and it just blew my mind. Jay Rock's verse is great. I recommend everyone try it next time you are driving alone at night.

    I am a bit disappointed in Real. I loved Anna Wise on Oneirology but I dont think Ill listen to it much more in the future. Same with Sing to me Im dying just because 12 minutes is too long lol. The longest song I listen to consistently is Eternal Sunshine by Jay Electronica.

    The stories he tells throughout the album are amazing. Maad City, Peer Pressure, Swimming Pools- even him and Mary J....just an awesome album.

    Wheres my motha****ing dominos? hahah.
    I have a separate "album" on my iPod called "Non-Album Tracks" where I dump all those type of tracks. My iPod is insanely organized. The way I list the features, the album title, album covers, list the features in the title, etc. - spend more time doing that than on my homework.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,582
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I have a separate "album" on my iPod called "Non-Album Tracks" where I dump all those type of tracks. My iPod is insanely organized. The way I list the features, the album title, album covers, list the features in the title, etc. - spend more time doing that than on my homework.
    I'm the exact same.

    ****ing features in the artist section make me want to rage. Then you have seven different Kendrick Lamar spots.
    I'm In.



  9. #204
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,831
    vCash
    1500
    This is easily the album of the year for me. Probably will go down as one of the greatest albums ever, and I'm not even trying to overrate it. I listen to this **** non-stop..unbelievable. Better then section 80 IMO.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    8,715
    vCash
    3215
    Hahah yea I hate when I see people that have the same artist numerous times. Such a huge pet peeve.

    If he releases another album on the level of S80 and GKMC, does he enter the GOAT discussion?

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Hahah yea I hate when I see people that have the same artist numerous times. Such a huge pet peeve.

    If he releases another album on the level of S80 and GKMC, does he enter the GOAT discussion?
    yes.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    8,715
    vCash
    3215
    I love how honest he is in all his music. The way he talks about peer pressure and drinking, even that story about him smoking a laced blunt which is why he rarely smokes now...not many rappers would discuss that stuff.

    I saw 2 random things about the album...in The Art of Peer Pressure he says how it is 2:30 in his story at the 2:30 mark of the song, and in Backseat Freestyle he says the Eiffel Tower 72 hour line because there are 72 names engraved on the Eiffel Tower for the engineers that help design and build it.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,935
    vCash
    1500
    i actually got teary eyed listening to black boy fly,odd.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    This is the best rap album made in the past 5 years. Kendrick Lamar is currently the best rapper alive. that is all.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    This is the best rap album made in the past 5 years. Kendrick Lamar is currently the best rapper alive. that is all.
    If it's the best album in the last five years, I think it goes back further than that. I mean... In 2010, wouldn't you say the same thing about MBDTF?

    But I agree with you. This is unreal. And Kendrick Lamar will be known as the greatest of all time when it's all said and done. That is all.
    Last edited by Buckwheat; 10-23-2012 at 10:12 PM.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •