Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Im about to go get a copy on Wednesday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    The shelves were full up here in Washington at Best Buy
    I really want the Target deluxe version though... They exclusively have the Black Hippy remixes to The Recipe and Swimming Pools.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I really want the Target deluxe version though... They exclusively have the Black Hippy remixes to The Recipe and Swimming Pools.
    Orly?

vCash
    If anyone finds CDQ of Westside, Right on Time, County Building Blues, and Cartoons & Cereal, please PM me. Apparently they are all part of some bonus/deluxe versions for different places, I just can't find them.

vCash
    One of my friends said dedication 4 was better than this.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    I say this in the nicest manner possible...

He deserves to die.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    That was easily the worst mixtape by Lil Wayne, ever. Even worse than those Squad mixtapes and the ones with autotune. That kid Lil Mouse had a better verse than Wayne.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Just finished downloading every track that I know is a part of this album in some way. I've seen some things hinting that Cartoons & Cereal and Westside, Right on Time are also on some versions of the CD.

I'm at twenty right now. I feel like a ****ing five year waking up to a new bike on Christmas morning.

I just listened to Black Boy Fly for the first time, and I'm obsessed with it.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I bought it. First album since The Eminem Show.

vCash
    In case anyone cares, if you buy Section.80 on TDE's website then you get an autographed CD.

vCash
    Im so glad I waited for the album to drop to listen to everything, all in the same day I listen to all the extra records from different album versions. Collect calls alone was worth the wait and COUNTY BUILDING BLUES fits as an intro to the album (I just happened to listen to it as that).

The heart pt3 fits as a nice alternative end to the album after Compton IMO at least. I really think he might have made the album of the year, definitely right there with Channel Orange and Life is Good to me.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    heard of a lot of people saying good things about Lamar but didn't want to give him a lesson till the album dropped

and i have to say i'm not impressed.. dont get the fascination.. The horrible hooks ruin pretty much every song for me

although i admit i was listening to it while trying to read a paper... i'll give it another listen
    Last edited by bomber0104; 10-23-2012 at 10:37 AM.

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    I went to Best Buy and Target last night (8:45ish), both were out. I guess that's a good sign for him...even though I'm still without it.

Bomber, he can be a bit of an acquired taste. His hooks tend to annoy me on first listen - much of it because of his sound - but they grow on my about 95% of the time.

But yeah, if hooks are all you're looking for, he isn't going to be your favorite rapper (though, a lot of them are solid, and almost all of them are wildly unique).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    heard of a lot of people saying good things about Lamar but didn't want to give him a lesson till the album dropped

and i have to say i'm not impressed.. dont get the fascination.. The horrible hooks ruin pretty much every song for me

although i admit i was listening to it while trying to read a paper... i'll give it another listen
    Kendrick Lamar is not background music. Listen again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetropolitans View Post
    Kendrick Lamar is not background music. Listen again.
    Exactly.

Pay attention to the lyrical content and the stories he tells and if you don't get him then, you don't like real hip hop.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast