Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    that one gets interesting. i'd probally go with elite back 7 there
    Its close.

Lets say for arguments sake:

You can have a truly elite back 7 (I'm talkin about 49ers Lbs and Seahawks secondary), but your front 4 is atrocious...they get no pressure at all and no push at the line of scrimmage whatsoever.

Or

You can have a truly elite front 4 (I'm talkin about a stud rotation of pro bowl caliber pass rushers and a couple of dominant DTs who can dominate inside in all aspects), but your back 7 is just atrocious...they can't tackle and are just absolutely awful in coverage whether its zone or man.

Which one do you choose?
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Its close.

You can have a truly elite back 7 (I'm talkin about 49ers Lbs and Seahawks secondary), but your front 4 is atrocious...they get no pressure at all and no push at the line of scrimmage whatsoever.

Or

You can have a truly elite front 4 (I'm talkin about a stud rotation of pro bowl caliber pass rushers and a couple of dominant DTs who can dominate inside in all aspects), but your back 7 is just atrocious...they can't tackle and are just absolutely awful in coverage whether its zone or man.

Which one do you choose?

Im probably wrong but id take the elite back 7. With elite lbs they can handle the run and in a pass oriented league a terrible secondary would get torched, especiwlly by qbs like brees and brady who can get the ball out very quickly and qbs like rodgers and ben whi can extend plays long enough with their legs to make something happen.

vCash
    Its close.

Or

Which one do you choose?
    elite back 7, but you defense probally still wont be great either way. at that point you have to go for the 7 because you can get pass rush and coverage there, so you wont be awful in both apsects. with the front 4, you will be awful in one
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    elite front four, this was already proven when the giants upset the pats in 2007 playing with terrible corners like corey webster. Its all about pressure.
    warriors, sharks, 49ers, giants, cal, CU

vCash
    Cory Webster is not a terrible corner lol
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Cory Webster is not a terrible corner lol
    the rest of his point is valid though, the front 4 man-handled new englands oline
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Front 7, pressure on the qb will make the secondary's job a ton easier

vCash
    You can at least muster a mediocre D with an elite front 7. With a very poor front 7, your team will never get the ball on offense.

vCash
    No question that you always select a superior front 7.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Terrible pk thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I have to say 7 because 7 greater than 4. . .

3-4 front:

Calais Campbell
    Haloti Ngata
    Justin Smith
    DeMarcus Ware
    Patrick Willis
    Karlos Dansby
    Cameron Wake

or

Darelle Revis
    Troy Polamalu
    Ed Reed
    Jonathan Joseph

assuming everyone is healthy
    Sub in Bowman for Dansby and you have yourself a deal.

Slap Hands!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12