Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: which trade would you guys take for pau

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • trade him to the raptors for andrea bargani, jose calderon and linas kleiza

4 15.38%
  • trade him to the wolves for pevic, derrick williams,alex shevd and jose barea

4 15.38%
  • trade him to the warriors for david lee and Draymond Green

2 7.69%
  • trade him to new orleans for ryan anderson plus fillers

14 53.85%
  • trade him and jordan hill to the nuggets for Gagarin and Andre miller.

2 7.69%
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jajajaja jajajaja

#FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    Oh, I completely understood, hence the emoticon.
    Um, I simply meant a coming at you with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvoCI2cqdow

vCash
    ^ llullz

Which cheek?
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash

That's what we celebrate with, not with bubble machines...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like betting on sports? Sign up now!

https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P1BF89...tcmpid=rafcopy

vCash
    No offense to all those posting, but can we please have a MOD move all this non-sense to our misc thread. I like reading people's thoughts on trade ideas. Not so much into this whole immature stuff. Not that there can't be comradory, but leave that stuff in the thread it belongs please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oALo View Post
    No offense to all those posting, but can we please have a MOD move all this non-sense to our misc thread. I like reading people's thoughts on trade ideas. Not so much into this whole immature stuff. Not that there can't be comradory, but leave that stuff in the thread it belongs please.
    Sorry.

vCash

That's what we celebrate with, not with bubble machines...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like betting on sports? Sign up now!

https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P1BF89...tcmpid=rafcopy

vCash
    llullz yea KB-Pau-DH stop being so immature.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Sorry.
    No worries. I'm not trying to be rude. Just looking for good trade ideas as I'm anxious for some positive change. I feel the only way we get better is planning a little for the future. I love Pau and everything he's done for our organization, but if he looses any more value all he'll be is a good expiring. We need to do whatever it takes to pave the road for Howard.

vCash
    No worries. I'm not trying to be rude. Just looking for good trade ideas as I'm anxious for some positive change. I feel the only way we get better is planning a little for the future. I love Pau and everything he's done for our organization, but if he looses any more value all he'll be is a good expiring. We need to do whatever it takes to pave the road for Howard.
    Well, Laker fans aren't used to be patient because we're all so very spoiled.

I think this yr, we have no choice but to be patient. Ultimately, I do not think that trading Pau will all of a sudden make us the best team in the league, so we have to work at it with all the pieces we have right now to get to the mountaintop. Easier said than done, but what else can you do? These guys have to put in the work to deserve to be champions.

A lot of people have to understand that we can't just build off the 2009 and 2010 titles. That era is done and over with. We're basically starting off from scratch, except at the helm of this young process, we have a 5X champion who needs to find that leadership to create a new era of Lakers basketball.

He was able to mold that culture (after SHaq) left when everyone thought there was no chance of getting back to the mountaintop, but we did.

Now we have to adjust and re-mold another culture with Phil and all the triangle gurus gone.

Essentially, we're starting from scratch, but the journey back to the mountaintop in my estimation will be quicker as we have several guys who are really itching to get that 1st ring.

vCash
    Well, Laker fans aren't used to be patient because we're all so very spoiled.

I think this yr, we have no choice but to be patient. Ultimately, I do not think that trading Pau will all of a sudden make us the best team in the league, so we have to work at it with all the pieces we have right now to get to the mountaintop. Easier said than done, but what else can you do? These guys have to put in the work to deserve to be champions.

A lot of people have to understand that we can't just build off the 2009 and 2010 titles. That era is done and over with. We're basically starting off from scratch, except at the helm of this young process, we have a 5X champion who needs to find that leadership to create a new era of Lakers basketball.

He was able to mold that culture (after SHaq) left when everyone thought there was no chance of getting back to the mountaintop, but we did.

Now we have to adjust and re-mold another culture with Phil and all the triangle gurus gone.

Essentially, we're starting from scratch, but the journey back to the mountaintop in my estimation will be quicker as we have several guys who are really itching to get that 1st ring.
    Yeah I hear you, my worry is the transition in to D'Antonie's system. I think we can be great under him, but our roster long term will need to change. We can do well with what we have eventually, but that still doesn't set us up long term. I guess it all can change in a month, but our help defense is terrible ( well very inconsistent... Quarter by quarter even!)

vCash
    Yeah I hear you, my worry is the transition in to D'Antonie's system. I think we can be great under him, but our roster long term will need to change. We can do well with what we have eventually, but that still doesn't set us up long term. I guess it all can change in a month, but our help defense is terrible ( well very inconsistent... Quarter by quarter even!)
    If you recall, the one big deficiency we had in training camp with Mike Brown and the first 5 games of the season was our poor transition defense. That's just something they're really going to have to emphasize during practice.

Now, if Coach Brown "known as a defensive guru" couldn't get these guy to play close to adequate transition defense after 1 season + 1 1/2 months, then we need to give someone like D'Antoni a break and hope that our veteran players understand that our championship will be won on the defensive end.

No trade etc. will fix that mentality.

mamba24 Guest
    If you recall, the one big deficiency we had in training camp with Mike Brown and the first 5 games of the season was our poor transition defense. That's just something they're really going to have to emphasize during practice.

Now, if Coach Brown "known as a defensive guru" couldn't get these guy to play close to adequate transition defense after 1 season + 1 1/2 months, then we need to give someone like D'Antoni a break and hope that our veteran players understand that our championship will be won on the defensive end.

Well put... The offense seems ok at this point even tho it isnt quite clicking how D'Antoni wants. Nash should help that. The only thing I think needs to happen is trade for athletic pieces... Not really sure who is available tho

vCash

I only disagree, because we have champions on our team that know your above statement as the truth ( they need to spend time understanding their defensive sets). For me it's a matter of learning how to play good help defense, which includes transition. Learning help defense is a matter of cohesion and team understanding. Hence why Dwight got into Kobe or Dwight getting into pau. Our pace makes it hard to get set, but when ran correctly can exhaust the opponent on both ends of the floor.

vCash
    I think so.
    good...
    Lakers Wishlist...

Trade Pau for Iggy/Koufos or Ellis/udoh
    Resign Dwight
    Amnesty Kobe
    Hope Artest opts out
    Decline Meeks option
    Buy-out duhon
    Pray nash retires