Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: which trade would you guys take for pau

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • trade him to the raptors for andrea bargani, jose calderon and linas kleiza

4 15.38%
  • trade him to the wolves for pevic, derrick williams,alex shevd and jose barea

4 15.38%
  • trade him to the warriors for david lee and Draymond Green

2 7.69%
  • trade him to new orleans for ryan anderson plus fillers

14 53.85%
  • trade him and jordan hill to the nuggets for Gagarin and Andre miller.

2 7.69%
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    I'm still waiting to dip Topanga to this day, but...you wouldn't understand that would you?
    I'd agree if you said Matthew Lawrence. GAH-Damn.

vCash
    ^

llullz
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    I would never want to help the Heat at all or even trade with them but a trade that would be perfect imo is Jordan Hill for Rashard Lewis and James Jones ... perfect for both teams

We get the shooters we need for D'Antoni's system and Hill doesn't even have much of a role in Mike's system. Then for the Heat, they get a big they're desperately seeking who can help them big time and Jones is a guy they don't even play and Rashard Lewis is another guy who is losing minutes for the Heat

btw Jones is shooting .443 from 3 and Lewis is shooting .485 from 3 ... two perfect pieces for Howard, Nash, D'Antoni and the system in general

Heat

Chalmers/Cole
    Wade/Allen
    James/Miller
    Haslem/Battier/Hill
    Bosh/Hill/Haslem

Lakers

Nash/Blake
    Bryant/Meeks
    MWP/Jones/Lewis
    Jamison/Lewis/Gasol
    Howard/Gasol

What do you guys think?
    That's actually not a bad idea. Only thing is, I couldn't imagine Lakers and Heat actually helping each other. Too much pride involved.

vCash

lakers should trade for linas kleiza

should the lakers trade for linas kleiza to boost our bench. this is the right guy to flourish under mike d antoni's system. he should be metta world peace's back up. he would help space the floor with his outside shooting. he would also draw defenders. these are his career numbers 0.438 0.335 0.762 he only makes about 4.605 million thats a bargain and hes young only 27 years old. i think he can be had if we give them morris and ebanks and a second round pick what do you guys think.

vCash
    They would have to take Blake back because of cap restrictions. One things sure though, Ebanks needs to be cut and we need even a small move like Bell to give Ron a backup as Kobe is also doing that now, and wee are going to wear both guys out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    They would have to take Blake back because of cap restrictions. One things sure though, Ebanks needs to be cut and we need even a small move like Bell to give Ron a backup as Kobe is also doing that now, and wee are going to wear both guys out.
    i agree with you but dont you think kleiza is the ideal back up for ron?

vCash
    Depends on cash situation and time. Klieza can be solid, but it depends on if you want to commit to the years and how many minutes you wish to give him. Of you just want 15 minutes, you can get Raja Bell at literally an 8th cost since the league pays half the vet min. If you are thinking long term, have a role in mind, and are getting rid of Blake, go for it

vCash
    No they should do a three team trade for Josh Smith. Pau to Mini, Smith and luke to LA, Derrick Williams, Petrovic and picks to Atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    No they should do a three team trade for Josh Smith. Pau to Mini, Smith and luke to LA, Derrick Williams, Petrovic and picks to Atlanta
    if only that would work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    How about Josh Smith to Minny, Pau to Atl, & Love to LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    That's wishful thinking. Love is staying put in Minnesota��

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyv7 View Post
    if only that would work
    Petrovic?

Pekovic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    ^^ jaja^ Sold !
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyv7 View Post
    should the lakers trade for linas kleiza to boost our bench. this is the right guy to flourish under mike d antoni's system. he should be metta world peace's back up. he would help space the floor with his outside shooting. he would also draw defenders. these are his career numbers 0.438 0.335 0.762 he only makes about 4.605 million thats a bargain and hes young only 27 years old. i think he can be had if we give them morris and ebanks and a second round pick what do you guys think.
    That's if Morris and Ebanks waives their no trade clauses first. Also we might get Kleiza anyways in the possible Pau Gasol trade.
    Last edited by deadman8586; 12-09-2012 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    Not with the luxury tax hanging over us we don't, and also If I see Raja Bell in a Laker uniform I will be very ticked off because I hate him.

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast