Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: which trade would you guys take for pau

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • trade him to the raptors for andrea bargani, jose calderon and linas kleiza

4 15.38%
  • trade him to the wolves for pevic, derrick williams,alex shevd and jose barea

4 15.38%
  • trade him to the warriors for david lee and Draymond Green

2 7.69%
  • trade him to new orleans for ryan anderson plus fillers

14 53.85%
  • trade him and jordan hill to the nuggets for Gagarin and Andre miller.

2 7.69%
Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Just wish we had a young perimeter player.

mamba24 Guest

vCash
    Trade Dwight to Bulls for Noah/Deng. Trade Pau to Wolves for derrick williams/AK. Amnesty artest. and release blake.

Lineup:

Nash/morris/duhon/darius-odom
    Kobe/meeks
    Deng/DWill/Ebnks
    AK/AntwawnJ/clark
    Noah/Hill/Sacre

mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frezhnitz View Post
    Trade Dwight to Bulls for Noah/Deng. Trade Pau to Wolves for derrick williams/AK. Amnesty artest. and release blake.

Lineup:

Kobe/meeks
    Deng/AK/Ebnks
    AntwawnJ/DWill/clark
    Noah/Hill/Sacre
    fixed... also there is no way this happens. lakers need to keep dwight lol. why amnesty metta when he is playing pretty well?? cant use it till the off season anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    fixed... also there is no way this happens. lakers need to keep dwight lol. why amnesty metta when he is playing pretty well?? cant use it till the off season anyway
    it could happen. We be a better team overall. Better Defense over all. Better offense.

mamba24 Guest
    it could happen. We be a better team overall. Better Defense over all. Better offense.
    At best only half of it could (but wont) happen lol... No chance the Lakers trade Howard. I would take AK/Williams for Pau any day of the week tho

vCash

Lineup:

Kobe/meeks
    Deng/DWill/Ebnks
    AK/AntwawnJ/clark
    Noah/Hill/Sacre
    Keep Metta but I actually like this lol

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=coj9xgd

i think this a fair trade for Gasol I know that most of you want better players for Gasol but pau value is going down

this trade makes sense because we save some $ get a young pg/sg a 3point shooter and a pf than plays hard and can shoot 3 plus the big contracts expires in 2 years

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=clrh3ve

we get a young sf/pf that fits great in this sytem
    we get a strong center who doesnt give up in plays
    and a pg than can shoot and penetrate the defense and save $ and go younger.
    I can see this trade happening since wolves want gasol to play with rubio plus adelman likes bigs so he also like the trade
    Last edited by Lakers Ghost; 12-03-2012 at 04:14 PM.

vCash

bargs and calderon to lakers?

Not that this is new as there have been rumors and suggestions for more than a year: Josh Smith, maybe New Orleansí Ryan Anderson, the latter a DíAntoni stretch four. He fits, but Gasol to New Orleans makes no sense for the Hornets who basically want no part of the playoffs or a higher lottery seed. But there is one deal that has to happen. Gasol for Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon. The Lakers probably give back a point, like Darius Morris. NBA.com

Itís obvious for the Lakers. Bargnani is the ultimate DíAntoni player, which is even why Toronto general manager Bryan Colangelo has tried to unite with DíAntoni for years. Why not? They had a brilliant run in Phoenix. And Colangelo just missed on Steve Nash last summer. Bargnani, a former No. 1 overall pick, has run out of affection in Toronto. But heís a seven footer with an excellent three point shot who spreads the floor like few bigs. Nash is still out, and even when he returns isnít a 30-minute player anymore. Calderon is in the final year of his deal and a point guard who plays pick and roll and scores and can be a perfect backup for Nash. NBA.com

vCash
    Post this in the trade ideas for future reference.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    Post this in the trade ideas for future reference.

its not a trade idea that i came up with, its a rumor thats long been talked about, just now more serious..this deserves its own thread whether you believe so or not.

vCash

hi

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    The Shaq scenario is completely different. Shaq wanted 30 mill a year and would've crippled us financially. We had only Kobe to carry us back then too. Now we have a prime Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Kobe, Metta, Jamison, etc. to carry the load. This team has a better makeup then the team with Kobe + an overweight Shaq and no supporting cast.

Iggy is a good player, but I don't see Denver giving up on him this early, I'd take him over Josh Smith in a second, but I'm not too sure he solves our problems.

Also why would Denver take Pau who is older and is owed more money than Iggy? I think Pau would make them better, but Pau is also 32 years old and making 19 mill per + I believe he has a 15% trade kicker.

I like the idea of making a deal for 3-4 solid guys, because we need some more youth on this team and guys with better contracts that we can deal.

Pau's value is declining, he isn't going to get us a star imo.
    that trade kicker doesn't mean anything. wish i had the article from hoopsworld. he already makes over the maximum salary. i don't know all the ins and outs of it. but i think pau gets like 500k extra so that trade kicker really doesn't mean a whole lot. we wouldn't have to pay pau an extra 2.8 mil. 19mil*.15=2.8.

it has to do something with 15 mil being a max contract and he's over the max at 19 mil so that trade kicker doesn't mean much of anything. maybe eric pincus explains it better on his lakers hoopsworld info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Just wish we had a young perimeter player.
    Why cant we even consider trading Jordan Hill for Dorell Wright already? Hill's value is sooo high right now. Philly needs a center..and We need another shooter.

Another team that needs a center in my opinion is the Golden State Warriors. I wonder if they would consider shipping Klay out

Let's build a package around Hill, one of our point guards and one of our useless back-up sfs. Simple tweaks, low-risk, high-reward type of moves.

It's just.. ridiculous that people are actually thinking about trading Dwight Howard now. God.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 12-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.

vCash

agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Why cant we even consider trading Jordan Hill for Dorell Wright already? Hill's value right now is sooo high right now. Philly needs a center..and We need another shooter.

Another team that needs a center in my opinion is the Golden State Warriors. I wonder if they would consider shipping Klay out

Let's build a package around Hill, one of our point guards and one of our useless back-up sfs. Simple tweaks, low-risk, high-reward type of moves.

It's just.. ridiculous that people are actually thinking about trading Dwight Howard now. God.
    i agree we need a solid SF to come off the bench and score and defend

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast