Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 666
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,293
    vCash
    1500
    Well, I had a bunch of trade offers for Saffold. So I tried to make counter offers. One team was offering me like a early-mid round pick for him. So I offered Saffold for Cordy Glenn (their backup LT) and a 7th rounder so that I'd be able to get a sure player as well...declined. And then again with another team with Mike Adams instead of Glenn...Adams being that team's 3rd string LT. Still declined.

    Both teams showed having high interest in Saffold. Apparently it wasn't high enough for them to part with their backup at the same position.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,570
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Well, I had a bunch of trade offers for Saffold. So I tried to make counter offers. One team was offering me like a early-mid round pick for him. So I offered Saffold for Cordy Glenn (their backup LT) and a 7th rounder so that I'd be able to get a sure player as well...declined. And then again with another team with Mike Adams instead of Glenn...Adams being that team's 3rd string LT. Still declined.

    Both teams showed having high interest in Saffold. Apparently it wasn't high enough for them to part with their backup at the same position.
    yea thats the one thing that ive disliked from this years madden. that and the god awful soundtrack
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    yea thats the one thing that ive disliked from this years madden. that and the god awful soundtrack
    Yes, definitely that. I want normal music back.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,050
    vCash
    1500

    Off-Topic Thread Volume XI: Mets is a Cork Soaker

    Anyone buying assassins creed on tuesday

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,570
    vCash
    1500
    i havent even bought assassins creed 1 -__-

    oh bda, i drafted up to get this cornerback from oregon who had 12 int's during his last year and the guy is such a beast. i have him in my nickel slot and he already has 7 interceptions in 2 games
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,293
    vCash
    1500
    Noice. My nickel corner had a similar run for me when I was playing last night.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,050
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    i havent even bought assassins creed 1 -__-

    oh bda, i drafted up to get this cornerback from oregon who had 12 int's during his last year and the guy is such a beast. i have him in my nickel slot and he already has 7 interceptions in 2 games
    thats cause your playing on rookie and whats drafting up last i checked its called trading up

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,570
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    thats cause your playing on rookie and whats drafting up last i checked its called trading up
    ok

    #1: i play on all pro u ****er

    and

    #2: i dont give a fuuuuucckkkkkkkk!!!

    im going to a halloween party in hollywood right now ****ers so JD you could lick my butthole
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,050
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    ok

    #1: i play on all pro u ****er

    and



    #2: i dont give a fuuuuucckkkkkkkk!!!

    im going to a halloween party in hollywood right now ****ers so JD you could lick my butthole
    I play on all madden and still won 80-7 vs RG3 my last game

    sounds gay

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,293
    vCash
    1500
    So, I've been playing career mode as a wide receiver in Madden...is it just me or is it really freaking easy? 85 receptions, 2500+ yards, 27 touchdowns...and I'm only 11 games in.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,570
    vCash
    1500
    u running your own routes?? lmao!
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    u running your own routes?? lmao!
    Heh, yeah man. Not my fault they make it so damn easy to break coverage on deep routes.

    In fact, I just had like a 400 yard game in my next!

    A fun trick to get almost a guaranteed big play. If they come out with the corners playing well off the receiver, call an audible so that the corner moves up closer. But before they can get all the way up, snap the ball and throw the vertical route so the corner won't be able to find his footing in time to recover!
    Last edited by bda28; 11-01-2012 at 12:19 AM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,570
    vCash
    1500
    meh, the corners wont always move up, sometimes the defense likes to stay in their zone coverage lol
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,293
    vCash
    1500
    That's when I keep on calling audibles until they do.

    Or just run a little drag route. Either or!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,570
    vCash
    1500
    u little minx
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •