Bradford tears ACL again, out for the season

Doesn't look good

vCash

Bradford hurt opening drive vs Cle

Add k Langford to that list

Smh

vCash
    this is a damn shame

I have always been a believer in Bradford and anybody that doesn't like Jeff Fisher flat out doesn't follow football.

this is like when Derrick Rose went down again. Bradford never won an MVP or anything and his career is still waiting to take off, but as a sports fan it really sucks to see a guy with that potential go down like that.

It sucks Royally. We are being robbed as sports fans regardless of what team you like.

vCash

Agree just ****** luck for the rams again

vCash

Roger scaffold
    Trumain Johnson

Both hurt also wtf

vCash
    Saffold got injured again too (second time just this preseason). But then again, him getting hurt anytime he plays pretty much just goes without saying these days.

But yeah, sucks. I'm a bigger Bradford fan than most, but if he can't stay healthy then it might be time to start looking for other options.

I'm just happy we have Hill instead of Clemens now though. If it's serious, I mean.

vCash

Johnson injury looked bad too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Saffold got injured again too (second time just this preseason). But then again, him getting hurt anytime he plays pretty much just goes without saying these days.

But yeah, sucks. I'm a bigger Bradford fan than most, but if he can't stay healthy then it might be time to start looking for other options.

I'm just happy we have Hill instead of Clemens now though. If it's serious, I mean.
    Clemens sucks majorly, the only thing he had going for him was multiple years in Schotty's 2000 Florida Presidential Ballot offense

at what point are these freak injuries and the norm for Bradford

I would hate to have to make the decision to cut him, but if he is out for a long period of time there is no avoiding it.

vCash
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
    Despite Rams QB Sam Bradford thinking his ACL was intact from initial testing, there is real concern that it is not and it could be torn.
    Yep, that's just great. Trumaine is also out for 6 weeks, but that's actually a lot less time than I thought he'd miss.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    i thought tru was going to be out all season but yea maybe we should stop playing cleveland, seeing how our players always get injured when we play there
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    That's good news about Tru. Well, not good obviously, but I thought for sure it'd be worse. His was the one that I was actually most concerned about. Just because I think he was the only one that had to be carted off.

vCash
    Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 5m
    Rams QB Sam Bradford is out for season after MRI shows he did tear left knee ACL, per sources. Rams will announce later today. @ESPNNFL

Bye

vCash
    Bradford's injuries always come in twos, man.

Shoulder injury in college, re-injured it when he tried to come back. High ankle sprain in 2011, re-injured it after 5 games (once he was back). And now this.

Gotta wonder if the trainers/medical staff keep clearing him to play before he's fully healthy.

But yeah, anyway. I'm officially fully for replacing him next offseason.

vCash
    Michael Vick for Janoris Jenkins?

Sorry about your loss guys. I was hoping we could really find out the truth about this kid this year.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Michael Vick for Janoris Jenkins?

Sorry about your loss guys. I was hoping we could really find out the truth about this kid this year.
    I'd rather stick with Shaun Hill, personally.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast