Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb on long road back again

A team executive ran into Kevin Kolb at a restaurant last weekend. He told the Cardinals quarterback to try the ribs.

Kolb grinned, only because it hurts too much to laugh.

"I told myself at the beginning of the year, that if I get another shot I'm not coming out of the game," Kolb said. "I was going to play through whatever it takes to stay on the field. That's what this league is all about. True professionals have to be able to do that. Unfortunately, I was dealt a blow that I can't necessarily play through."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...#ixzz2AS7EjUwd

vCash
    I can't help wondering if this is Kolb's final year with Arizona and just who might be the future QB? I like Skelton as a backup but don't think he is the answer as a starter, he's not very mobile and takes too many sacks.

vCash
    I don't know if it will be Kolbs last year just because of his contract and the fact that we'll be right back at square one if we have no QB.

I think we keep Kolb, draft a QB in one of the first two rounds and then, controversially, we cut Skelton and keep Lindley. Lindley has most of the physical talent that Skelton has but more potential IMO.