Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebozzz View Post
    Well, Carter and Uzoh have been waived so either they really like Stone or those two just didn't show very much....
    Interesting. Not a big deal though since lawson/miller will be playing the point all year and neither get injured much

vCash
    Aaron J. Lopez ‏@Lopez_Nuggets
    #Nuggets coach George Karl says backup PG Julyan Stone looked good in practice Wednesday and is close to being available for games.
    https://twitter.com/Lopez_Nuggets

He's coming...

vCash
    I know this is like bandwagoning(just supporting team and players when we do good) but if Ty miss some games,and Stone shows that he can play a sub role to Miller this year,i would actually try some package around Ty,Iggy maybe + picks to get that Superstar we need for playoffs...Ty didn't show much this year unlike Holiday or Curry,and if he is not feeling good in Denver we should actually trade him...and maybe let Stone take that starting role in next 2-3 years if he can step up(we could also sign him for around 2-3 mil a year)...or draft new PG this/next draft.

vCash
    Stone has got to get on the court first. Remember his offense, last seen, was SEVERELY limited. A huge risk to just bank on him and Dre, who is nearing his end..

Very excited to see Stone though.

Although, Karl will almost surely never play him. Not with Ty/Dre running it.

If Karl was smart, he would use him as a defensive sub for defensive situations....but alas..this is Karl.

vCash
    I know,but he has some time to show if he is better till ASG and whit Lawson out with injury...he should get some time,on 2 maybe??i really like his game defensively and we need defense if we want to RUN!

vCash
    And i was just thinking,with Stone and Chandler back,our team will have 14 active players(with miller in dleague),so who is out?Stone-Evan?JHam-RAndolph?JHam-Mozzy??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    And i was just thinking,with Stone and Chandler back,our team will have 14 active players(with miller in dleague),so who is out?Stone-Evan?JHam-RAndolph?JHam-Mozzy??
    well, they actually might send down Fournier to the d-league so he can get some consistent playing time. Or J-ham..

vCash
    Adam Kinney ‏@DSNAdam
    George spoke very high about Julyan Stone said they like him enough defensively to play at the end of games

Don't know who this guy is but I sure hope Karl actually means this. Stone would be PERFECT for defensive substitutions and everyone knows we need defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    well, they actually might send down Fournier to the d-league so he can get some consistent playing time. Or J-ham..
    JHam hopefully.... he lately has looked like he has lost his confidence, i think hes struggling with the lack of consistent playing time, he needs to go down, work on some stuff and come back better, Fournier i think has the mental toughness to take sporadic time and still do well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12