Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Utah Jazz (17-17) @ Denver Nuggets (18-16) 1/5 9:00 PM ET

(17-17) Utah Jazz @ Denver Nuggets (18-16)

Saturday, January 5th
    9:00 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

Utah Jazz Starters

Jamaal Tinsley- Gordon Hayward- Marvin Williams - Paul Millsap- Al Jefferson

Utah Jazz Reserves

Earl Watson-Mo Williams-Enes Kanter-DeMarre Carroll-Gordon Hayward-Derrick Favors-Jeremy Evans-Alec Burks-Randy Foye-Kevin Murphy

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 01-05-2013 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    second time that we're facing a team that is going to be coming off a back to back at home (Jazz play tonight)

Oddly enough, our only two losses this season at home came to teams that came off of a game the night before..

What?? Really weird.

vCash
    are we going to make it 3 times that we lost at home against a team that played the previous night???

Hope not. Maybe they can learn something from that t-wolves game..

vCash
    Maybe we could make some trade while they are here??
    Al for Iggy,Koufos?

vCash
    Big Game!

vCash
    sounds like the nuggs are 'ticked' about the wolves game...we'll see if an improved play translates to this one. Win. Your. Home. Games.

vCash
    Aaron J. Lopez ‏@Lopez_Nuggets
    #Nuggets PG @TyLawson3 was with the 1st unit at morning shootaround. Looks like Denver will go back to normal playing rotation.

vCash
    Faried is game time decision...who starts if he is out??Randolph??Gallo and JHam(4,2)??KK and Mozzy??

vCash
    Faried and Millsap, how good they play will be a big thing.

I hope Nuggets frustrations continue, and would like Lawson to play(so the win will be sweeter). Utah has won two big games, and our confidence is high, we might have figured things out(so don't discount us till its over).

If Denver is sitting around worrying about their home record, hopefully we can sneak through to a win. I mean this won't be easy nor hard. I see this as a big battle of the NW!

*Note, we beat T-Wolves right before they beat you. And what only matters is how you are now. Your home wins just show how good you were, I want to see how good you are now!

Either way, 2nd place in NW, is a big deal. Its the only guarantee playoff position for us NW people. LAL and DAL need to continue to suck, so Utah and Denver can take the last two spots. If either one makes it up there, one of us won't make it!!

For both our sakes, both of us need to root for the downfall of Lakers and Dallas(oh and Portland and Minn
    Cause us two, were most likely playoff teams, on account we both account for 5/7 of the last division titles, and obvious best teams in the NW(Sonics don't count).
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    I have always had a fondness for Colorado sports. I mean Denver and Salt Lake are very similar in a lot of ways. I mean no other city really knows what it means to be a mountain city in professional sports, were just on opposite sides of the Rockies.

That might sound stupid, but it makes more sense when you consider SLC not having a team, like NFL wise, I have always been a Bronco, since the Elway days, I grew up with him to 13 years old. Its been cold as our mountain air since then, BUT, this will be our year!!

3rd Superbowl Trophy coming to Denver!

If there wasn't a Jazz, I would have been a Nuggets fan. But I rather see Denver go then stupid Seattle/Oklahoma.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    would you guys trade Al,Milsap for McGee,Brewer,and maybe Iggy??

vCash
    let's go blue!!!

vCash
    Come on Faried those should be all day

vCash
    Had to get my post count off of 666

vCash
    Nice jumper ty

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast