Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    ok so several of you have the bulls making it to the ECF or the championship game, please explain how the heck that is going to happen if the bulls couldnt even beat the sixers without D Rose? wishful thinking.

vCash
    whoever has the bulls advancing that far has Rose coming back being able to play 36+mpg and is healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    whoever has the bulls advancing that far has Rose coming back being able to play 36+mpg and is healthy.
    thats a bit optimistic wouldnt you say? even if derrick comes back it'll be anything short of amazing for him to pick up from his mvp season to lead the bulls to the ECF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownkid773 View Post
    ok so several of you have the bulls making it to the ECF or the championship game, please explain how the heck that is going to happen if the bulls couldnt even beat the sixers without D Rose? wishful thinking.
    Well that seems all fine and dandy until you forgot about the part where Noah was out as well. Then go ahead and throw us a crippled Luol Deng, a Ronnie Brewer that got benched, and a lifetime turd in John Lucas leading our offense. Yet we still managed to be a, "derp" moment by CJ and a "wtf free throws?" moment by Asik, away from sending the series to game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by chitownkid773 View Post
    thats a bit optimistic wouldnt you say? even if derrick comes back it'll be anything short of amazing for him to pick up from his mvp season to lead the bulls to the ECF
    Depends on many factors. Who we'd be facing in the playoffs, if Luol and Jo's play continues to at this level, if Rip can stay healthy, just how effective Rose is, etc.

If we can dodge Miami until the ECF I can see us potentially taking out any other team right now.

vCash
    [QUOTE=kingbrentg;24348780]Well that seems all fine and dandy until you forgot about the part where Noah was out as well. Then go ahead and throw us a crippled Luol Deng, a Ronnie Brewer that got benched, and a lifetime turd in John Lucas leading our offense. Yet we still managed to be a, "derp" moment by CJ and a "wtf free throws?" moment by Asik, away from sending the series to game 7.

Sounds like a lot of excuses to me

vCash
    Oh okay. Well that changed my mind.

vCash
    Well I would pleasantly be surprised if we made it to the second round, to be honest i feel like we have to much riding on ifs and buts. The only player i can count on as a fan are a healthy deng and noah after that i have no faith

vCash
    We definitely have a lot of ifs, no denying that. Many teams do though. And if Rose returns to an All-Star level even (maybe 18/7 or even a more passive role 15/9), with Thibs' defense I think we can still make some noise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    We definitely have a lot of ifs, no denying that. Many teams do though. And if Rose returns to an All-Star level even (maybe 18/7 or even a more passive role 15/9), with Thibs' defense I think we can still make some noise.
    yea that would be impressive. I know this sounds bad to other but i wish we would tank the season and position ourselves for a high pick, but im not too sure how good this years draft will be. maybe dangle lu deng and noah and see what we could get in return

vCash
    This year's draft will suck, and the Bulls are nowhere near as bad as the following teams:

Toronto
    Detroit
    Milwaukee
    Cleveland
    Charlotte
    Orlando
    Washington
    Sacramento
    New Orleans

that's easily 9 teams and that's with us tanking hard. So at best we're at the 10th spot in a poor draft. The only way to tank would be to trade our valuable guys (Deng, Noah, Boozer, Gibson) for awful players on large deals. And say we do that, and end up at like the 5th pick. That pick could easily be a bust. Then we sanctioned our future around Rose for a very long time, and he may become disgruntled after achieving such success at a young stage in his career. You think he'd condone tanking? Hell no

vCash
    i hear ya. it feels like we are stuck in NBA for a while, idk my outlook isnt to optimistic

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112