Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what you were doing.
    I try to follow the rules after my ban and now I get harassed for complimenting a poster. Does Shammy not being a lot of useful stats here? What is Hollinger known for? Stats?

Should I just agree with everyone on here? I don't want get banned again with the season so close

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    WOW. I have never seen a player do that! And such a large sample size too! One play!
    Link please.

It's not about one play, it's about the skill set exhibited. Love is not beating guys like Artest off the dribble and he's not finishing that play at the basket.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    It is if his front court partner plays in the same area.
    This isn't PSD redraft.
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash

vCash
    Nobody is disputing the fact that Blake is more athletic. I'm talking about who is a better pure, all around basketball player. At this point, it's Love. Blake also has the potential to be a top five player and I think he will achieve that with emphasis on his midrange and bib post game. A little more work on his low post wouldn't hurt either. I think we can absolutely agree there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Allen's a better passer
    Allen's career
    4,083 assists to 2,522 turnovers = 1.62ast/tov ratio
    17.0ast% 11.3tov% 24.3usg%

Miller's career
    2,330 assists to 1,396 turnovers = 1.67ast/tov ratio
    16.3ast% 13.9tov% 19.0usg%

Yeah, Allen's a better passer. If i had to give Allen a # 1-10 for passing, i'd give him a 6. If i had to give Miller a # for passing, i'd give him a 5.

Sure Allen's a better passer, but it's not this huge difference. Especially when you factor in Miller wasn't dependent on his passing, which is exactly what will happen to Ray Allen.

7. 10-24-2012, 11:20 PM
    Reason
    I told you to cool it with the baiting nickname. Last warning.

vCash
    Nobody is disputing the fact that Blake is more athletic. I'm talking about who is a better pure, all around basketball player. At this point, it's Love. Blake also has the potential to be a top five player and I think he will achieve that with emphasis on his midrange and bib post game. A little more work on his low post wouldn't hurt either. I think we can absolutely agree there.
    Midrange and back to the basket are inefficient shots. Blake's eFG% was .550 last year, just behind Lebron at .554, Griffin doesn't even really need to improve from the field to be considered one of the best, just get that FT% up a bit.

Blake has a lot of room for improvement and people use that against him, while Love maximizes his talent and plays a "pure" game which people seem to love no pun. Passing is as pure as the game can get and Blake never gets enough credit for it, they don't like showing Blake's passes on Sportscenter.

vCash
    I mean improve it enough to the point where it is a weapon he can use whenever he wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFan4Eva View Post
    I love the Bulls better than the next guy, but top 3? Idk about that one.. Indiana, New York will be up there. The Rose-less bulls will be in the playoffs but won't go past the 2nd round.
    Rose should be benched the whole year but if he is ready than he should gear up and kick ***
    ACL injuries don't heal that way. He'll be physically fully healed well before he steps on the NBA court this season. It's a mental game. If you sit him the whole year, you **** up his return process. Mental is what holds you back in an ACL injury, not the injury itself. What your suggesting makes no sense in that regard. It will only hurt all parties.

vCash
    Allen's a better passer
    He won't even see the ball much outside of spot up 3 point shots. Which is basically what Miller/Jones/Battier do right now.

12. 10-25-2012, 10:50 AM
    Reason
    no need for that

13. 10-25-2012, 11:03 AM
    Reason
    quoting posts like that only cause more problems

14. 10-25-2012, 11:11 AM
    Reason
    quoting posts like that only cause more problems

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    ACL injuries don't heal that way. He'll be physically fully healed well before he steps on the NBA court this season. It's a mental game. If you sit him the whole year, you **** up his return process. Mental is what holds you back in an ACL injury, not the injury itself. What your suggesting makes no sense in that regard. It will only hurt all parties.
    I've torn my ACL and broke my knee cap, and I can agree with your thinking here

vCash
    I did too. It's totally mental after you recover. Knowing Rose, he will be fine. When your sport is fun to play and you enjoy attacking, you get right back into it.

vCash
    I've torn my ACL and broke my knee cap, and I can agree with your thinking here
    I did too. It's totally mental after you recover. Knowing Rose, he will be fine. When your sport is fun to play and you enjoy attacking, you get right back into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Putting the New York Knicks as the 1st seed, especially since they won't have Shumpert, haven't made any big deals, and since the Heat added Ray Allen (whom JB loves) and most important.... to JB... they are the defending champs so they have to be the 1st seed.
    You thought I was joking on the Knicks didnt you? I told you they were going to be pretty good. They already were a good defensive team once Woodson came. We will see if they can keep it up all year, hopefully Amare doesn't screw them up. I'd much rather see the Knicks come out of the East than Miami.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    I guess the lakers suck dick then right JB?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast