Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

In what world does Maxiell start over Drummond?

Drummond clearly makes us a better team. No sense in delaying the inevitable. Also might help with attendance considering were averaging around 100 people a game this preseason. Thoughts?

vCash
    Knight, Stuckey, Maggette, Monroe, Drummond is who i'd start..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fadedmario View Post
    Knight, Stuckey, Maggette, Monroe, Drummond is who i'd start..
    I don't think you can have Stuckey and Maggette on the same rotation. Basically teh same player. I think one needs to be on the bench, and I'd pick stuckey just so Prince has to come off the bench too.

Knight/English/Maggette/Moose/Drummond
    Stuckey/Middleton/Prince/JJ/Krav or Max

I think that's our most efficient/well rounded rotation. Knight/English opens up the floor. Maggette can slash or sometimes hit the three, Dummond and Moose are obvious.

Then Stuckey can tear up bad benches if nothing else, Prince can dominate any bench SF in the league with post ups. (He also won't be an assist killer). JJ can run point forward, Middleton can knock down threes. Krav/Max and dunk and block shots.
    (or Bynum/Stuckey)

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    I thought same thing you did about starting Maggette, I just don't want Prince starting. Singler might be an option. I like his game.

vCash
    I thought same thing you did about starting Maggette, I just don't want Prince starting. Singler might be an option. I like his game.
    I want no part in Prince starting for one reason: I have Knight on my fantasy team and assists are worth 2.5 points. STOP KILLING MY POINTS PRINCE.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Knight/Bynum(way better than Flynn)
    English/Stuckey(Who could probably fetch a good trade )
    Maggette/Singler/Middleton(Trade Prince for a pick I dont even care if its a second rdr)
    Monroe /Jerebko/Maxiell
    Drummond /Kravtsov

vCash
    Max will still probably get the start just because he is a vet. Drummond if he keeps up the play will be starting by years end or at very worst next year from day 1.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Is it safe to say Drummond is already the 2nd best big on this team?

#****Broyles

vCash
    I think Drummond will suffer The Greg Monroe Effect where at the start of the season he'll be benched and then halfway through the season the coaches suddenly realize that he needs to start and have more playing time to be effective.

Dathomir Rancors (5-2)

vCash
    My starting line up:

PG: Knight
    SG: Stuckey
    SF: Jerebko
    PF: Monroe
    C: Drummond

Jerebko mostly plays PF, but I think he can be a decent SF, lets give it a shot! Anything is better then Prince starting and slowing us down out there.

vCash
    In our world I guess. I think Drummond would be best served coming off the bench for the first 15-20 games or so. Just to get him comfortable with the speed of a true NBA game I still want him to get 22 or so minutes per. He probably won't see more than that this year unless Maxiell gets traded. Next season we will probably be minus Villenueva and Maxiell(I hope), it will be easier to grab more minutes when it's Monroe/Drummond/Jerebko as the top three big men.

2013/14 frontcourt:
    Monroe-35mins per
    Drummond-28mins per
    Jerebko-22mins per
    Kravstov-9mins per
    FA or Singler-2mins per

vCash
    Either way - most of us should be thrilled at what looked like a developmental pick turning out to be so much more.

How many of you thought it would take him as much time to develop as say- Andrew Bynum ?

Although it is preseason ....but still , you can't keep his defense and athleticism of the court especially when the only thing stopping him is Maxiell who should be 7-8th man tops ( I still love his tenacity and attitude though).

Back in the day ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KaganRS View Post
    Either way - most of us should be thrilled at what looked like a developmental pick turning out to be so much more.

How many of you thought it would take him as much time to develop as say- Andrew Bynum ?

Although it is preseason ....but still , you can't keep his defense and athleticism of the court especially when the only thing stopping him is Maxiell who should be 7-8th man tops ( I still love his tenacity and attitude though).
    I think he could be around Bynum's level in 2-3 seasons, a little faster than it took Bynum to get to that level(sounded kinda weird).

I really want Drummond to start day one, but he probably won't. He might be best served with starting after 20-30 games. I want him to get at least 20 mins per though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    I think he could be around Bynum's level in 2-3 seasons, a little faster than it took Bynum to get to that level(sounded kinda weird).

I really want Drummond to start day one, but he probably won't. He might be best served with starting after 20-30 games. I want him to get at least 20 mins per though.
    It looks like Lawrence Frank is taking the hard *** approach and making him "earn it." The only problem with this is - who the hell is his competition?

I agree though , after 20-30 games - it's going to be impossible to keep him off the floor- or Joe D. will probably say something.

Back in the day ...

vCash
    Drummond clearly makes us a better team. No sense in delaying the inevitable. Also might help with attendance considering were averaging around 100 people a game this preseason. Thoughts?
    Mario... Im sorry if this has nothing to do with the thread (I'll get to that next) but I have to commend you on your sig. Jackin Cutler up last night and watching that Lion's defense play was the only good part about last night. I could watch your sig all day over and over and over and over and....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast