Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm not so sure Hall isn't the one on the receiving end of the devastating KO next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DCproud22 View Post
    I'm not so sure Hall isn't the one on the receiving end of the devastating KO next week.
    It sucks that they showed that that KO Dana was raving about is coming up in the next episode, who's gonna wait a whole week to see it now

And by the reactions ringside it looks to me like Hall was on the receiving end!

vCash
    I just dont see Hall getting KO'd like that by Cella.

As for the ambulance screenshot I know who is getting put in and it is not from next weeks episode. Bad editing on TUF's part.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerinhank View Post
    I just dont see Hall getting KO'd like that by Cella.

As for the ambulance screenshot I know who is getting put in and it is not from next weeks episode. Bad editing on TUF's part.
    I thought it was Hall that got laid out by Chael's reaction, the way he started running to the octagon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    I thought it was Hall that got laid out by Chael's reaction, the way he started running to the octagon
    I kinda thought it looked like he was running to the cage in an excited way

vCash
    That clip of Sonnen running may not even be from next week. The ambulance part isn't so who knows.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    I'm re-watching the episode, and during the preview you can see that the guy in the ambulance is black and that a team Sonnen coach is waiting for him at the end. It could be Kevin Casey and they edited it to make it seem like it was Hall. I definitely know that either Casey or Hall get knocked out at some point. Maybe it's a teaser.
    Last edited by zn23; 01-30-2013 at 02:43 PM.

vCash
    Not to be a spolier but it is Casey.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerinhank View Post
    Not to be a spolier but it is Casey.
    Yeah, FX did some clever editing. Good job by them.

I'm really liking this season, the whole production just looks so much better. It doesn't feel like you're watching TUF.

Anyone else felt like Bubba was being a douche? He's more worry about getting an easy fight to get him to the next round, than supporting his teammate. I thought that was pretty low. If that's the attitude he has, then he has something coming because the UFC is the last place you'll find easy fight.
    -----

vCash
    I didn't like Bubba's attitude at all and i instantly hated him. That's the attitude of someone who will not win the show. The entire attitude of Team Jones is just awful... They just want easy fights to get through to the next round.

The thing is Bubba did not impress me at all. For the fights to get into the house, he lost the first round and then finished his opponent in the second round so he's not really a threat.

vCash
    I think they are shaping this season to make Chael more likeable.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I didn't like Bubba's attitude at all and i instantly hated him. That's the attitude of someone who will not win the show. The entire attitude of Team Jones is just awful... They just want easy fights to get through to the next round.

The thing is Bubba did not impress me at all. For the fights to get into the house, he lost the first round and then finished his opponent in the second round so he's not really a threat.
    agree, guys with that attitude never win the show.

i dont see bubba as the guy who sent someone to the hospital.
    Last edited by tnewkirk; 01-30-2013 at 06:20 PM.

vCash
    yea Jones' whole team being concerned with who they fight is ****in stupid. If you're on the show you should be confident that you can beat anyone, or else why the **** are you there?

vCash
    TUF 17 Episode 2: 1.27 million viewer average

MMA Fighting reports that the second episode of The Ultimate Fighter did 1.27 million viewers for a 0.9 rating. The ratings reflect a decrease from the season debut on FX.

According to Television By Numbers, TUF did 1.27 million viewers for a 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demo for its time slot.

TUF 17 Episode 1: 1.51 million
    TUF 17 Episode 2: 1.27 million
    My guess is next weeks episode will go up. A lot of hype surrounding who gets KTFO (I'm pretty sure is not Hall). You add the ambulance, White's reaction/comments and people will be curious to see what really goes down.
    -----

vCash
    I cant see hall being the one getting knocked out

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast