Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Uriah Hall won me over with his attitude after the fight. Waiting calmly outside the cage to talk with the guy he beat. Good guy and i'll be rooting for him to win.

vCash
    good fights but way too much talking for my liking. idc about all the family stories....just show the fighting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sportscrazy34 View Post
    Uriah Hall won me over with his attitude after the fight. Waiting calmly outside the cage to talk with the guy he beat. Good guy and i'll be rooting for him to win.
    Couldn't agree with you more. There were actually quite a few guys that I will have some sort of emotions towards when they fight. Some fighters really impressed me with their stories, while others I felt were a little to arrogant for my taste.

That being said, I think Uriah will be the guy I'm pulling for early on. However, the true test will be watching these guys for the next few weeks.

Not only that, but I'm really interested to learn more of both Chael and Bones. I've always felt both were "acts" with question marks. Chael has his alter ego, but I think is actually a good guy. I found him pretty amusing around Bones and even though he was taking pokes at him, it wasn't anything offensive in my opinion. Bones I still feel like is trying to figure out a character to be and he tries to be them all at once. Even his whole "I don't care for Chael Sonnen" bit at the start seemed a little forced.

Combine that with the production of the show, which was much cleaner looking than in the past, really gets me excited for this season.

vCash
    I missed it last night, so did anyone get sent to the hospital? As in Dana Whites mystery killer fighter that sent everyone there?? Any indication on who it might be?

R.I.P. Dad

vCash
    Hall, Hester, Trong are really the only guys I can see being the guy Dana is talking about.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    Watching the episode over again, I'm fully convinced that Chael has the way better team. Just from what I've seen. Of course matchups are everything, but so far he looks like he really picked an excellent team.

I was very impressed with his first 4 picks. I think he will end up out coaching Jones.

I didn't see too many guys stand out. But I clearly thought that Hall was the best among all of them. I think he's in a league of his own, and then the other guys are pretty much even more or less.

vCash
    I agree. I think Trong having a mediocre fight allowed him to drop but in the end he will be one of the top guys in the house. Chaels team on paper and the little I have seen seems to be the better of the two.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    I was very surprised that Hall wasn't the first pick. I thought he looked better than Barnatt and Hester.

I think Sonnen has the better team as well. I see Troeng and Hall making it to the finals.

Overall I think we're in for a fun season. From what I read, that guy Casey is a huge jerk, so we'll see how that plays out.
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerinhank View Post
    Hall, Hester, Trong are really the only guys I can see being the guy Dana is talking about.
    agree, one of those is gonna win it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Watching the episode over again, I'm fully convinced that Chael has the way better team. Just from what I've seen. Of course matchups are everything, but so far he looks like he really picked an excellent team.

I was very impressed with his first 4 picks. I think he will end up out coaching Jones.

I didn't see too many guys stand out. But I clearly thought that Hall was the best among all of them. I think he's in a league of his own, and then the other guys are pretty much even more or less.
    yea chael's team is way better, jones only has hester that stood out. i like his first pick and i think he'l win the first fight but hall should have been #1.

vCash
    this season looks better then a lot of past seasons. i'm more into watching it; especially compared to last season.
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    I usually like the personal aspects of the show but not before every fight for guys that do not make it in to the house. I love TUF but that was a long 2 hours. I thought the fighters looked more willing to fight than last season so far. I was surprised by Chael's first pick. I figured he would let Jones pick first because I do not think Jones would have picked the tall guy. So Chael could have got the guy he wanted and the choice of fights. I felt bad for some of the girlfriends, wives, kids, and parents watching their guy lose.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    If Jones picked first he would have ended up with Hester and Hall.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    lol that first fight sucked! Gilbert Smith simply was simply overmatched. All he could do was go for takedowns. This goes on Jon Jones for selecting him to fight Luke Barnatt, which was a really bad mistake.

Now with Uriah Hall fighting next, Chael is going to keep control of the picks.

vCash
    That fight was gawd awful

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast