Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My question is does this guy actually game plan or just blindly walk into the game and start calling off his index card. There is absolutely no strategy or consistency in anything he does. There is no lets get rudy working vs this guy or Harvin on crossing routes.... How about we throw 12 yard comback to simpson then a a bomb then never call his # again.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    My question is does this guy actually game plan or just blindly walk into the game and start calling off his index card. There is absolutely no strategy or consistency in anything he does. There is no lets get rudy working vs this guy or Harvin on crossing routes.... How about we throw 12 yard comback to simpson then a a bomb then never call his # again.
    I just think after the weeks continue to pass and we continue to see how bad he is really hurting us more people are going to agree with me. What I have seen the past few weeks starts with the play calling. People wonder why Ponder has regressed and right now he isn't being set up for success and that starts from the top.

Musgrave has been dreadful.

vCash
    I just can't stand Musgrave, and I'll say it till the day he's fired. He has no crediantals to be a OC, all he is is a glorified QB coach who calls ****** plays.

Newflash: Just because he called 1 good game in his whole life against the 49ers doesn't get rid of all the other mess ups he's had here and with other teams.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Who do you all recommend we replace him with? Be realistic; I don't want to hear anything about Billick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Who do you all recommend we replace him with? Be realistic; I don't want to hear anything about Billick.
    How about gruden? Lol jk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I don't know anything about coaches to hire, but I do know Musgrave is bad and I think he needs to be gone this offseason. Zygi should actually have a real interview process instead of hiring a deadweight QB coach.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    I think the only positive to Musgrave is that Ponder seems to have taken some steps and I'm assuming that comes from Musgrave but other than that he is been absolutely DREADFUL. Just awful. Just terrible. Just so bad. Just horrendous. Just appalling. Just atrocious. Just dreadful. Just hideous.

vCash
    It's crazy that none of ya'll are pointing at the guy on the field not getting it done. Hell Harvin is having his best season ever, Peterson is well...Peterson. Look at all the red zone possesions...most of that is the players just not getting it done on the field. I credit Musgrave for getting Harvin the ball and credit Ponder for turning the ball over and not being able to make every throw an NFL QB should be able to make, lets be real the guy is limited and it limits the offense.

vCash
    After seeing all of his tweets the past few days, I think I know what the real problem might be.

vCash
    He should have stayed with Kacie McDonnell, she looks like one of those real get freaky types.

vCash
    Brian billick would be my top person if we were looking for a OC and if Frasier ever doesn't pan out we have our new HC.....Brian deserves it BTW if it ever came down to Frasier being let go. It works out well for him aswell cause then he can make this O better all along opening up HC jobs for him in the next year or two. I dont think anyone can knock his football IQ or question it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Brian billick would be my top person if we were looking for a OC and if Frasier ever doesn't pan out we have our new HC.....Brian deserves it BTW if it ever came down to Frasier being let go. It works out well for him aswell cause then he can make this O better all along opening up HC jobs for him in the next year or two. I dont think anyone can knock his football IQ or question it.
    Brian Billick is not a realistic candidate for this job. If he wants a HC job, he'll look for a team on Black Monday after the various guys on hot seats around the league get fired, he has no need to get his foot in the door by going back to being an OC. I've mentioned it before that Billick probably makes more money working for the NFL network and doing various shows that he would as an OC.

Nobody is solely responcible for what's happening to our pass game right now. It isn't just Musgrave, and it isn't Ponder either, its both of them together. I'm just getting tired of the constant *****ing on here. If I had to guess I'd say that 90% of Ponder's INTs come on plays where he's trying to force the ball to Rudolph while he's scrambling with someone right on his tail. This isn't usually on Rudolph (but it has been a few times) because not all of the balls are catachable/well thrown.

Firing Musgrave would torpedo our season just as fast as benching Ponder would.

Questionable play calling from the OC+Questionable decisions from the QB+lack of talent at outside WR=a very flat passing game.

I'm still very confident in Ponder despite the bad games that he's had, a few weeks ago statistically he was one of the best QBs in the NFL.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    Do you watch the games?
    No, I listen to them on my radio in my van down by the river.

vCash
    Does anybody else get creeped out by Musgraves voice?

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    No, I listen to them on my radio in my van down by the river.
    Can i borrow your van? I wanna take Serena Williams out

46 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast