Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    Musgrave isn't exceptional, but he's hardly bad. You're right, it has more to do with who's on the field. It seems like most on here think we have the greatest roster known to man. I was told that Joe Webb is the most "athletically gifted player in the league" or something like that, lol, so you have an idea just irrational it is here at times.

Coaches get too much heat, and they get too much praise. It's the nature of the beast.

vCash
    well, Joe Webb IS an an exceptional athlete....he just hasn't figured out how to best use that, and it sure isn't as a QB....it's time he gets converted to WR...after all, that's not the stretch some think it is given he was both a WR and a QB in college

Musgrave isn't horrible...but he's not nearly as innovative or creative as I thought he might be.

Anybody remember how well Ponder looked early in the season when the play calling was pretty straight original Bill Walsh west coast offense? Yes, weaker competition mostly......but why, then, did Musgrave's play calling change so much by midseason, even before Percy got hurt?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    He can run fast.... Yes, he's athletic. The fact that he can't find a position makes me hesitant to call him an "exceptional athlete".

4 years with the team, has yet to play WR....

Honestly, Joe Webb will never be a WR in the NFL.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213