Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    While @CSNBullsinsider is talking about how Nate Robinson has developed maturity, Nate is shown dancing on the bench.

this tweet made me
    nice! and the Bulls didn't even have the lead by a point all game long.

Nate

vCash
    Former Celtic and current Rockets head coach Kevin McHale takes leave from coaching team to be with his daughter who is in the hospital. No details but Kevin is a great guy and thinking of him and his family.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Double post
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 11-13-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Royce White released the following statement. He's not happy with the Houston Rockets:

"In hindsight, perhaps it was not a good idea to be open and honest about my anxiety disorder due to the current situations at hand that involve the nature of actions from the Houston Rockets. The Rockets have been inconsistent with their agreement to proactively create a healthy and successful relationship. Failure to meet my requests for support will end with me being unhealthy and that is not a consequence that I am willing to accept to play any sport." - Royce White 6 minutes ago

*** Knew the kid woud be high maintenance. Curious as why anyone would draft him without having a plan in place to help him / deal with him.
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 11-14-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    I saw he was suffering from migraines now too. Bum deal for both sides

vCash
    Danny Ainge courtside yesterday (11/13/2012) at St. Johns Game vs Detroit. Never stops, always working.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Royce White released the following statement. He's not happy with the Houston Rockets:

"In hindsight, perhaps it was not a good idea to be open and honest about my anxiety disorder due to the current situations at hand that involve the nature of actions from the Houston Rockets. The Rockets have been inconsistent with their agreement to proactively create a healthy and successful relationship. Failure to meet my requests for support will end with me being unhealthy and that is not a consequence that I am willing to accept to play any sport." - Royce White 6 minutes ago

*** Knew the kid woud be high maintenance. Curious as why anyone would draft him without having a plan in place to help him / deal with him.
    Yeah this is a tough one. I just don't know how much disruption you can have on a team and be elite.

This guy needs to have steps in place today. I just hope he's getting the help he needs.

If he can't figure this out with help, his NBA career will be very short.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    Former Celtic and current Rockets head coach Kevin McHale takes leave from coaching team to be with his daughter who is in the hospital. No details but Kevin is a great guy and thinking of him and his family.
    Thanks for this post.

My thoughts are with Mr. Mchale and family. Great guy, hope/ heart with them.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Maybe they do have support in place? Perhaps it doesn't meet White's expectations?

Jonathan Feigen‏@Jonathan_Feigen

Rockets fining Royce White for failing to practice/attend sessions with therapist set up by Rockets, per source.

vCash
    I still say the Bucks are getting in the playoffs this season... Jennings and Ellis 37ppg combined...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I still say the Bucks are getting in the playoffs this season... Jennings and Ellis 37ppg combined...
    Agree. Bucks have nice little team. Can be very dangerous late..

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/nba_...s=iref:nbahpts

The league will start streaming D-League games on Youtube apparently. I'm a big advocate of file sharing, creative commons licensing, any forward-thinking business model really. It's kind of neat to see the NBA testing the waters, even if it's just for the minor league right now. Maybe one day we won't need 90 different cable packages to watch people bounce a ball around

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678