Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Looks like the Mavs and Delonte are parting ways.

A source told ESPNDallas that the team is negotiating West’s release with his agent, Dan Fegan. West, who started his career with the Celtics, was suspended Thursday for conduct detrimental to the team. It was West’s second suspension, though the first suspension lasted just 21 hours, ending after West met with coach Rick Carlisle and president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson.
    Weei

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginRondo17 View Post
    Looks like the Mavs and Delonte are parting ways.

Weei
    I feel for this kid. One of best friends was diagnosed with Bi-polar about 5 years ago... alot of people don't realize how to tough of an illness it is to continuously battle throughout your life.

I hope for his sake, that he finds another home in the NBA. Otherwise I fear the worst for him... losing the game he loves due to his illness might push him over the edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post
    I feel for this kid. One of best friends was diagnosed with Bi-polar about 5 years ago... alot of people don't realize how to tough of an illness it is to continuously battle throughout your life.

I hope for his sake, that he finds another home in the NBA. Otherwise I fear the worst for him... losing the game he loves due to his illness might push him over the edge.
    One of my older brothers suffer from Bipolar, as well as some other mental issues, sometimes he's awesome and sometimes he's not. I feel for Delonte as well and I think you make a good point about him being out of the league, probably wouldn't help his illness at all. I wish we had a roster spot, unfortunately I don't think I would cut anybody on our roster to bring him back.

vCash
    Adrian Wojnarowski‏@WojYahooNBA

Oklahoma City has traded James Harden to the Houston Rockets, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Harden for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and picks?
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Harden for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and picks?
    Holy smokes, can't say I really saw that coming. I remember hearing Ainge was pushing for Harden instead of Green when we made the Perkins deal, could you imagine a back-court of Rondo-Harden? I think Kevin Martin fits in well with OKC and Jeremy Lamb is a good young piece going forward. Guess they were displeased he turned down the 4yr/52M offer.

vCash
    I actually like it for OKC. I mean, I like it for both sides but I think people are overreacting a bit. Martin will thrive as a 6th man, while I think people are really underrating the picks that they got. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Toronto's only top 3 protected? That should be a top 8-12 pick. With Dirk hurt it's not completely crazy to think the Thunder might have 2 lottery picks next year. I'm also high on Lamb.

vCash
    Also the thunder will possibly be able to get cap relief next offseason with martins expiring and maybe even amnesting perkins

vCash
    Wow, they get equal value and a bunch of picks. They better draft a big next year

vCash
    i can see okc doing another trade before deadline , they got future 1st round picks now .

vCash
    I'm trying to think, but it's hard to come up with a good trade Boston could have come up with. Obviously you dangle Avery Bradley.. Sullinger has value.. and picks. They needed to get back consistent points to make up for the loss.. and we don't have that to offer.

vCash
    No doubt his awful Finals performance last year had something to do with it. Maybe they feel Martin will help them more in big games than Harden did.

I'm still feeling like they could have gotten someone better around the league than Martin, though.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    No doubt his awful Finals performance last year had something to do with it. Maybe they feel Martin will help them more in big games than Harden did.

I'm still feeling like they could have gotten someone better around the league than Martin, though.
    They got Martin, Lamb and three draft picks. That's an excellent haul.

And no, the finals had NOTHING to do with it. It came down to money. They offered him a deal, and he wanted a max. They're trying to stay out of luxury tax jail, so they had to move him for the best package they could find before the season started so they can still build chemistry as the season goes on.

Holding him and dealing him at the deadline would be a bigger risk because it would upset team chemistry later in the season.

OKC is just as good as they were 48 hours ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    They got Martin, Lamb and three draft picks. That's an excellent haul.

And no, the finals had NOTHING to do with it. It came down to money. They offered him a deal, and he wanted a max. They're trying to stay out of luxury tax jail, so they had to move him for the best package they could find before the season started so they can still build chemistry as the season goes on.

Holding him and dealing him at the deadline would be a bigger risk because it would upset team chemistry later in the season.

OKC is just as good as they were 48 hours ago.
    And even better in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    Okc was pushing to get chandler parsons, if they could have gotten him as well in that package then i think okc would have been the clear winner in the trade.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast