Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Deal done as early as Friday.. Camp week from Saturday. Games by Christmas. 60 game season. Local guy Glen Macnow is saying it. Saying its almost a certain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    Deal done as early as Friday.. Camp week from Saturday. Games by Christmas. 60 game season. Local guy Glen Macnow is saying it. Saying its almost a certain.
    Glen Macnow, you better be right.

vCash
    Said it was a extremely reliable source.

vCash
    I hope so. I hope the owners accept the proposal tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    not that i dont want the nhl to come back but off course they would when im going out of the country

vCash
    Reading on twitter owners have submitted a counter and players are being told the lockout is almost over no reliable sources though

vCash
    All that crap is really false and just throwing **** against the wall to see what sticks.

We don't know anything yet. What we do know is that the talks are headed in the right direction. Clearly they are much more focused on getting this done and no more time wasted.

All this without Bettman or Fehr. Go figure.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    I can honestly say that I feel more positive about this thing ending than I have during the whole ordeal.

Pierre Lebrun just tweeted:

"Warm and fuzzy feelings from last night are gone. Things are tense heading into tonight's meeting. Pivotal session that will tell the tale"

If it gets done, it gets done before Friday IMO. I have hope, maybe a fool's hope, but I believe we may finally see this thing to come to end and we can all get back to disagreeing with each other

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    I can honestly say that I feel more positive about this thing ending than I have during the whole ordeal.

Pierre Lebrun just tweeted:

"Warm and fuzzy feelings from last night are gone. Things are tense heading into tonight's meeting. Pivotal session that will tell the tale"

If it gets done, it gets done before Friday IMO. I have hope, maybe a fool's hope, but I believe we may finally see this thing to come to end and we can all get back to disagreeing with each other
    you mean we can actually go back to trashing each others teams and talk about real games?! i dont think i remember how!
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 12-05-2012 at 07:48 PM.

vCash
    I have always had in the back of my mind that we would have a season and I still believe that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    you mean we can actually go back to trashing each others teams and talk about real games?! i dont think i remember how!
    Its ok... we can do it...together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    I have always had in the back of my mind that we would have a season and I still believe that.
    I thought that the Winter Classic was going to be game #1 until they dropped it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    Its ok... we can do it...together
    We should all enjoy this unity and brotherhood now cuz if a deal is done this weekend, it'll all be over.

I have a theory in regards to Sid's influence on the most recent talks.

Picture a board room, men in suits all buzzing, drinking coffee, checking thier phones.

Suddenly smoke fills the room, strobe lights flash. Over a bull horn Burkles voice can be heard. "Everyone bow your heads for your poster boy, you know him and love him, unless you live outside of Pittsburg...SID...THE KID...CROSBY!!!!"

Sid walks in to "Turn the beat around" by Gloria Estefan. All the men, players included, jump up and start hootin and hollerin.

Sid wheels out an over head projector and pulls down a screen. He takes out a sheet of velophane, slaps it down on the projector, spins and flips the switch. In New Times Roman font is the following-

My CBA Demands
    By Sidney Crosby

#1 I'm the only one in the entire league that gets a "C" on my jersey.

#2 I win the Hart Throphy and the Con smyth, both of which will be presented to me before the first puck drops

#3 Penguins win the Cup every year the new CBA is valid.

#4 Malkin and I get a sweet house together.

#5 Bettman knocks out all the dents on the "Dryer" so I can start over on it.

Thanks you.

Bettman agrees and call his assitant to get him a golden hammer. Everyone in the room starts crying and hugging. When the commotion calms down, Sid is no where to be found. He's last seen running around NYC in a Superman cape jumping over taxis, screaming about the end of the world.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    We should all enjoy this unity and brotherhood now cuz if a deal is done this weekend, it'll all be over.

I have a theory in regards to Sid's influence on the most recent talks.

Picture a board room, men in suits all buzzing, drinking coffee, checking thier phones.

Suddenly smoke fills the room, strobe lights flash. Over a bull horn Burkles voice can be heard. "Everyone bow your heads for your poster boy, you know him and love him, unless you live outside of Pittsburg...SID...THE KID...CROSBY!!!!"

Sid walks in to "Turn the beat around" by Gloria Estefan. All the men, players included, jump up and start hootin and hollerin.

Sid wheels out an over head projector and pulls down a screen. He takes out a sheet of velophane, slaps it down on the projector, spins and flips the switch. In New Times Roman font is the following-

My CBA Demands
    By Sidney Crosby

#1 I'm the only one in the entire league that gets a "C" on my jersey.

#2 I win the Hart Throphy and the Con smyth, both of which will be presented to me before the first puck drops

#3 Penguins win the Cup every year the new CBA is valid.

#4 Malkin and I get a sweet house together.

#5 Bettman knocks out all the dents on the "Dryer" so I can start over on it.

Thanks you.

Bettman agrees and call his assitant to get him a golden hammer. Everyone in the room starts crying and hugging. When the commotion calms down, Sid is no where to be found. He's last seen running around NYC in a Superman cape jumping over taxis, screaming about the end of the world.
    I'm fine with that scenario since I am a Pens fan lol

vCash
    Apparently someone set up a podium. Twitter is on fire.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast