Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/sp...-solution.html

Thoughts? I would love the soft cap like the NBA
    Why?? The NBA is the worst league in North America as far as competitive balance and the fact that they dont have a hard cap is a huge reason why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GIPPER View Post
    Why?? The NBA is the worst league in North America as far as competitive balance and the fact that they dont have a hard cap is a huge reason why.
    Because the team I am a fan of has a really rich owner

Lol

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I personally don't see this starting until atleast Jan 1st if at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Because the team I am a fan of has a really rich owner

Lol
    Same with me!

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL:24249959
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Pens over wings lol
    I much prefer 08 results compared to 09
    Best game I ever went to was with my old roommate who is a redwings fan from Detroit Pens won 5-1 we trolled him hard me and the other pens fan who was my other roommate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Same with me!

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    memogate
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Scrap the season. I heard an interview with Mike Knuble (local radio broadcast, he moved to Grand Rapids, where I'm from.) He basically was saying a season under 60 games was pointless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Scrap the season. I heard an interview with Mike Knuble (local radio broadcast, he moved to Grand Rapids, where I'm from.) He basically was saying a season under 60 games was pointless.
    Thats too bad, a season under 60 games is more entertaining and competitive.

vCash
    for Knuble its pointless he would be lucky to make a roster anyway
    selfish comment IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Thats too bad, a season under 60 games is more entertaining and competitive.
    His reasoning was that the intensity and urgency of a shortened season takes it's toll on players. In his opinion, players will go too hard, may end up getting injured. Do I agree with this? Not sure. I can see his point but, the desperation to establish point position quickly would be fun to watch. Take out the months that tend lag, Nov-Jan. I still prefer a full season, but of course that ship has sailed.

I just want the season to start so Zetterberg can bring his point streak back to DET. He's in beast mode apparently right now.
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 11-11-2012 at 02:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    for Knuble its pointless he would be lucky to make a roster anyway
    selfish comment IMO
    In the interview, he stated he's aware that his days are numbered in the league. He pretty much relegated himself to that fact that he's gonna go to a team that needs to fill a spot. I mean, he did pick up his life and move it back to his home town this summer, so I'm sure he's not really expecting an offer at this point.

vCash
    His reasoning was that the intensity and urgency of a shortened season takes it's toll on players. In his opinion, players will go too hard, may end up getting injured. Do I agree with this? Not sure. I can see his point but, the desperation to establish point position quickly would be fun to watch. Take out the months that tend lag, Nov-Jan. I still prefer a full season, but of course that ship has sailed.

I just want the season to start so Zetterberg can bring his point streak back to DET. He's in beast mode apparently right now.
    of course it takes a toll on players & that's why they make so much money.
    I feel players contracts should get honored & paid in full. The cost of managing a team has gone up but so has the revenue, its about time owners take Responsibility for the contracts given out.
    when players look to fans to feel bad for them, it's ridiculous. If you don't want to do it then let someone else do it.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 11-11-2012 at 03:41 PM.

vCash
    http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1697339

Doesn't look good all of a sudden.

vCash

The other way to hope that this goes is that their mutual greed kills the entire season and maybe more. Maybe there is a chance that sanity will prevail if they all lose enough $$$$$. A few unwanted teams could collapse and no one would notice.

Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast