Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    I tried watching the Bulls several times and especially with out Derrick Rose playing, I could only bare a few minutes of it.
    I watched the Celtics in the playoffs last year, this was the first basketball i had watched in my 19 year life....i'll never do it again

AND

i really hope this lockout gets resolved soon (negatively or positively) i'm tired of updating my twitter to see if there's any new news and instead seeing mad hot chicks who probably don't know **** tweet the same thing:

If the NHL Lockout ends and then the world ends I'm gonna be pissed.

OMG! @NHL can we please have a season this year! This lockout is killing me

This one was my favorite:

The NHL lockout is because players who skate around after a puck think they deserve more money.. What is this world coming too? #pathetic

and then you get the "fans" saying boycott the league once they come back:

Send a message! Do not attend 1st #nhl game after #lockout Let them know that fans have a voice! RT #firstgame RT

Twitter....a place for stupid people

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Whether it is or not, I'll bet a few bad teams who start out hot will squeeze into the playoffs.
    This is why I kind of don't care if the season starts or not at this point.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Seems bettman wants a deal done by friday

vCash
    cant wait til this thread is at the bottom of the thread list. or deleted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Seems bettman wants a deal done by friday
    I want it done today....who the **** does Bettman think he is? IF a deal gets done its b/c he and the other douche Fehr had NOTHING to do w/ it.....So Gary idgaf when you want the deal done, your a PAWN......please resign

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post

i really hope this lockout gets resolved soon (negatively or positively) i'm tired of updating my twitter to see if there's any new news and instead seeing mad hot chicks who probably don't know **** tweet the same thing:
    But they're mad and hot, you just let them go at it. I think you win in this situation. Hell, maybe if the lockout ends they'll become peaceful hot chicks and then you really win.

vCash
    I want it done today....who the **** does Bettman think he is? IF a deal gets done its b/c he and the other douche Fehr had NOTHING to do w/ it.....So Gary idgaf when you want the deal done, your a PAWN......please resign
    The heads of both should resign. I mean, sure, Bettman should go first. It is his third lockout. But Fehr is what amoutns to a union thug. And while I want the deal done I'm not all that worried about the marquee player. The third and fourth liners are the ones who are getting royally screwed over.

vCash
    Fehr is the only reason why the PA didn't get ****ed in the *** AGAIN so the PA should hold onto him like grim death.

This lockout is entirely on the owners, and I am sorry for the people who don't understand that. Fehr may be a hard ***, but that's what is required in negotiations so you don't get ****ed.

Just in case you people forgot, Bettman is where he is because the guy before him caved within two weeks of the strike in the early 90s.

Since then we've had 3 lockouts under Bettman. Bettman and the owners are literally cartoon villains.

vCash
    I watched the Celtics in the playoffs last year, this was the first basketball i had watched in my 19 year life....i'll never do it again
    hahaha Why? Sure they didn't win, but they played a hell of a playoffs. Really entertaining stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    hahaha Why? Sure they didn't win, but they played a hell of a playoffs. Really entertaining stuff
    I know, believe me i was fist pumping every time they made a big basket, but i'm not going to be one of those people who watch only playoffs.....i'll just stick to the highlights

vCash
    I know, believe me i was fist pumping every time they made a big basket, but i'm not going to be one of those people who watch only playoffs.....i'll just stick to the highlights
    Fair enough

vCash
    so any new Lockout updates or is it still quiet? Bettman do his **** yet

vCash
    PA proposed a deal today and the NHL is reviewing it right now as I type.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Fingers crossed

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    John Shannon from Sportsnet is at the meeting in NYC. He was just on Prime Time Sports radio out of Toronto saying the sides are breaking and then going back at it. They seem serious this time for a change and it's about time. Schedules are cleared for talks the rest of the week if they wish to continue.

Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast