Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hate this lockout

vCash
    I really could care less anymore. Been watching the Halifax Moosehead's here and I really haven't missed the NHL that much at all. If it started tomorrow I'd watch it but I definately won't be spending money on it like I used to, I'm quite comfortable watching MacKinnon, Drouin and Fucale for this year and they'll be getting my hockey money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I hate this lockout
    You're not alone. Can't both sides just shut up, agree on something and play the damn game? The people who suffer most are the fans and they have nothing to do with it. Pisses me off to no end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    You're not alone. Can't both sides just shut up, agree on something and play the damn game? The people who suffer most are the fans and they have nothing to do with it. Pisses me off to no end.
    Agreed it is awful. I miss it so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I agree. I also feel bad for the people who work at the arenas too, they need to work too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    I agree. I also feel bad for the people who work at the arenas too, they need to work too.
    the millionaire rich bastards forget about this too.....

vCash
    What I would give to have Bettman fired as Commissioner. The day he is let go or steps down will be the day hockey fans everywhere will rejoice.

vCash
    i heard val filpula sprained his MCL. We gotta get these guys the hell outta europe before they all get hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    i heard val filpula sprained his MCL. We gotta get these guys the hell outta europe before they all get hurt.
    I worry about Malkin every day. I feel these stars like Malkin and ovi shouldn't be over there. I'm just glad Crosby isn't playing

vCash
    Injuries are part of the game, its actually less likely they'll get hurt there than in the more physical NHL.

NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
    vCash
    This is absolutely ridiculous that they haven't gotten a deal done at this point. The owners actually willing to wipe away a 2nd full season in 8 years?!?! I've even heard that this might last into next season, as well!!

vCash
    It doesn't sound like they are any closer to getting back on the ice than they were 2 weeks ago. I dont get it personally. There has to be some common ground. This is really disappointing to me.

vCash
    This is one season where I am unable to watch the prime of my favorite players.

Everyone will be one year older by next season, one year closer to retirement, one year I didn't get a chance to see them play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Injuries are part of the game, its actually less likely they'll get hurt there than in the more physical NHL.
    I think the one worry is that some no-namer from Europe wants his 15 minutes of fame and decides to throw a cheap shot at Malkin, Kovy or some other big time NHL star.

vCash
    A lot of times in labor disputes there's shared blame to be had. However, this time, the owners are 100% wrong. They've made absolutely insane demands from day 1. The players have tried almost everything within reason and still the owners are being a bunch of billionaire ****s.

The worst to me is that the owners don't even want to honor their existing contracts. They deserve to be boiled in oil for this ****. How ****ing greedy and twisted to you have to be to sign contracts, and then have no intent on honoring them?

The absolute worst part of the lockout though is the majority of hockey fans aren't keeping informed and are just mad at the "greedy players". The same "greedy" players who were ready to play the season without a CBA, the same "greedy" players who have agreed to immediate 50/50. The biggest thing they are sticking to is STICK TO YOUR GODDAMNED AGREEMENTS.

Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast