• Browns win.

4 100.00%
  • Nati wins.

0 0%
  • Who cares.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Week 6. Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals @ 1:00 pm EDT.

Code:
    WEEK Six Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns Stadium Time: 1:00 PM EDT TV: CBS Radio: WMMS, DirecTV: 709, Sirius: 106.
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 64.5 1,288 5 9 B. Weeden 92.9 1,345 9 6 A. Dalton
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 303 81 3.7 4 T. Richardson 300 91 3.3 2 B. Green-Ellis
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 174 9 13.7 4 J. Gordon 493 36 10.8 0 A.J. Green
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions C. Robertson D. Jackson D. Jackson 34 3 2 R. Maualuga G.Atkins C. Crocker 44 6 1
    More Stats

vCash
    ESPN Cleveland expects Trent Richardson to be on the field for "every" third down in Week 6.
    Coach Pat Shurmur said Monday the Browns are working to make Richardson more of a true every-down back, and long-time beat writer Tony Grossi believes Week 6 will be the time. T-Rich has already seen a huge uptick in passing-down snaps, notching 15 catches over his past three games. Richardson is fast becoming a dangerous RB1 in fantasy leagues.
    If he does not get 20-25 carries this game and 5-10 touches in the passing game then I am going to lose it on this play calling especially with 3 WR's of this team still out this weekend. Pound the ball early and keep Cincy and thier passing attack off of the field.

It has to happen sooner or later so this might just be the week, I wish I lived in Cleveland to be at this game but if anyone is going please get up for this. Crowd needs to be loud and obnoxious IMO and hopefully with Haslem taking over Tuesday the fans can get excited and show him what he has just invested in.

Browns 27 - Bengals 17

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Browns – Did not participate in practice: WR Travis Benjamin (hamstring), S Tashaun Gipson (knee), LB D’Qwell Jackson (concussion), WR Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring), WR Jordan Norwood (foot), CB Dimitri Patterson (ankle) and DT Ahtyba Rubin (calf). Limited participation in practice: LB Scott Fujita (shoulder), TE Alex Smith (concussion), S Ray Ventrone (hand/calf) and SS T.J. Ward (hand). Full participation in practice: DE Frostee Rucker (shoulder).

Bengals – Did not participate in practice: CB Terence Newman (groin). Limited participation in practice: CB Jason Allen (quad), WR A.J. Green (knee), CB Dre Kirkpatrick (knee) and OT Andrew Whitworth (knee).
    http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...eport-1.340896

That DNP list for the Brownies is hard to look at and still think they can win Sunday. Might have to change my 27-17 score the other way around if DQ and Rubin both cant go which is looking very likely.

vCash
    This is going to be a tough one. We have so many injuries that it is not looking good. We will be rolling into the week with Little, Gordon, Cribbs, and Cooper as our WRs. Our starting DTs will be rookies, and our MLB is an undrafted rookie.

I think Haden will do a lot for us in this game and think that can help us buy some time to get to Dalton.

We really need to see Richardson getting more than his average of 16 carries a game. He had his best game so far against the Bengals, let's see a repeat. He should be around 25 total touches this week. That will give us a good chance.

vCash
    I think D'Qwell may play. I heard he was active in practice.

vCash
    Browns MLB D'Qwell Jackson (concussion) returned to practice Thursday.
    Jackson has at least been cleared for physical activity and is now on track to play against the Bengals Sunday. It's big news for the Browns, who looked lost after the heart and soul of their defense left last week. Jackson has 31 tackles, three sacks, two interceptions and three pass breakups through five weeks.
    Browns WRs Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring), Travis Benjamin (hamstring) and Jordan Norwood (foot) all missed practice again on Thursday.
    None of the trio can be expected to play versus the Bengals in Week 6. Greg Little and Josh Gordon will start with Josh Cribbs perhaps gaining snaps in the third receiver role. The Browns recently added Rod Windsor to the practice squad, joining Josh Cooper, for depth.
    Browns WR Jordan Norwood (foot) was spotted on crutches Thursday.
    The Browns have been mum on Norwood's status, but with his left foot in a boot, he's clearly out for Week 6. It's a disappointment for a player who could have been in for increased snaps with Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring) and Travis Benjamin (hamstring) both still on the shelf. Norwood should be considered week-to-week.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

I have no idea why Coop hasn't been called up yet. If they call up Windsor before him then I am going to be disappointed. Not that either will do anything big but might as well give Weeds his old security blanket who has been on the Taxi squad all year besides ole Windy. Also good to hear about DQ, haven't heard anything regarding Rubin though yet.

vCash
    I would think Cooper would get the call 1st since he has been around the team longer this season than Windsor unless Cooper just flat out stinks.

vCash
    Browns WR Travis Benjamin (hamstring) returned to practice Friday.
    Benjamin was "very limited" in practice, leaving his status in doubt. Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring) and Jordan Norwood (foot) are sitting out again on Friday. Josh Cooper is still expected to get the call from the practice squad.
    The Browns are expected to elevate WR Josh Cooper from the practice squad before Sunday's game versus the Bengals.
    The Browns are down to Greg Little, Josh Gordon, and Josh Cribbs at wide receiver. Cooper, a college temmate of Brandon Weeden, would likely see snaps in the slot if promoted.
    Browns OC Brad Childress believes the Bengals are now a more talented defensive line than the Giants.
    "Geno Atkins might be as high a motor guy as we've faced," added Childress. The most disruptive interior pass rusher in the game, Atkins is ranked No. 1 among defensive tackles by Pro Football Focus. Cincy's defensive line gets another pass rushing boost with Dontay Moch, the preseason sack leader and arguably the fastest defensive end in the league, returning from suspension.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

vCash
    This is going to be a close game. The key for me is Shurmur finally utilizing Richardson throughout the entire game. This year it seems like if we get down by one score he eliminates the run from our playbook putting Weeden in a predictable position. Richardson is our best weapon and with a banged up receiving core we should see a lot of him.

vCash
    Heard it on the radio today and thought it was funny. This is going to be the game of the Josh's. 3 of the 4 WRs that will be active are named Josh. My prediction is that Josh will be the leading WR this weekend. I mean, we all know Little has to catch a pass in order to be the leading WR.

vCash
    Look for Gordon to go off. Just a gut feeling.

vCash
    Jordan Norwood has been placed on IR. Josh Cooper has been activated. If Haden has a good game, we win.
    Browns 34- Cincy 17.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    WKNR just broke news that Rubin is out today.

vCash
    Browns inactives:
    Browns: S Tashaun Gipson, CB Dimitri Patterson, WR Mohamed Massaquoi, OL Ryan Miller, DT Ahtyba Rubin, WR Travis Benjamin, LB Scott Fujita
    profootballtalk.com

vCash
    Bengals inactives:

Bengals: CB Dre Kirkpatrick, TE Richard Quinn, DT Brandon Thompson, S George Iloka, WR Mohamed Sanu, WR Ryan Whalen, CB Jason Allen
    profootballtalk.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast