Week 7: Browns vs Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

Regular Season Week Seven
    vs

Sunday, October 21st at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Brandon Weeden, QB #3 - 1519 Yards / 7 TDS 10 INTS / 55.8 CMP% / 68.1 QB Rating
    Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 1488 Yards / 7 TDS 7 INTS / 53.4 CMP% / 72.0 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Trent Richardson, RB #33 - 340 Yards / 95 Carries/ 3.6 YPC / 4 TDS
    Vick Ballard, RB #33 - 67 Yards / 29 Carries/ 2.3 YPC/ 0 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Josh Gordon, WR #13 - 12 Catches / 274 Yards / 3 TDS
    Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 41 Catches / 593 Yards / 2 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Jordan Cameron, TE #84 - 10 Catches / 124 Yards / 0 TDS
    Coby Fleener, TE #80 - 17 Catches / 181 Yards / 0 TDS

Kicker

~VS~

Phil Dawson, K #4 - 12 FGM / 12 FGA / 14 XPM / 14 XPA
    Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 10 FGM / 13 FGA / 8 XPM / 8 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

D'Qwell Jackson, LB #52 - 37
    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 49

Sacks Leader

~VS~

D'Qwell Jackson, LB #52 - 3
    Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Joe Haden, CB #23 - 2
    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 1

Click For More Stats

vCash
    Travis Benjamin is in the Josh Gordon picture! This has great potential to have the Browns win 2 in a row which would be awesome momentum with Ravens, Chargers, Squeelers, and Cowboys coming up soon.
    [/B]I am a Pit Puritan.

vCash
    CLEVELAND BROWNS AT INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

BROWNS

Did not practice: LB Scott Fujita (shoulder, neck), CB Dimitri Patterson (ankle)

Limited participation: WR Travis Benjamin (hamstring), CB Tashaun Gipson (knee), WR Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring), G Jason Pinkston (illness), RB Trent Richardson (chest, rib), DT Ahtyba Rubin (calf), S Raymond Ventrone (hand, calf), S T.J. Ward (hand), LS Christian Yount (shoulder)

Full participation: DE Frostee Rucker (shoulder, foot), QB Brandon Weeden (foot)

COLTS

Did not practice: RB Donald Brown (knee), CB Darius Butler (shoulder), LB Jerrell Freeman (ankle), LB Robert Mathis (knee), DT Fili Moala (knee), DE Cory Redding (knee), DT Martin Tevaseu (ankle)

Limited participation: LB Pat Angerer (foot), T Winston Justice (ankle), G Joe Reitz (knee)

Full participation: CB Vontae Davis (ankle)
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth

If Mathis can't go then Weeden's day might have got a little easier. Good to see the WR's back finally practicing even if they dont get many snaps this week.

Browns 27 - Colts 17 with TRich getting about 20-25 carries and opening up Play Action against a leaky Colts secondary (even though they get V. Davis back this week) in the second half. Defense will continue to bend but not break against Luck and hopefully can clog up the rookie Vick Ballard.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    If we're able to eliminate their running game then we have a good chance. Wayne should get some catches on Haden but overall I don't think he'll dominate like in previous weeks. If Richardson is full go then we should be able to jam it down their throats and use play action all day long like Otto mentioned.

vCash
    Arians is familiar with beating the Browns from his time in Pittsburgh. Pitt used alot of ground and pound to beat us. Arians has no Mendenhall though on Indy so it will be a little more tough. I expect us to be able to control the almost non-existant running game from Indy. This will force Luck to throw the ball more than I am sure Arians wants him too. It will be very, very important to get an early lead and force Luck to throw. I hope Haden covers Wayne all day. Haden with a pick and DQ with a pick. Sheard a sack and Robertson will make a big play somehow. Weeden looks like a seasoned pro today. 19-26 321 yds 3 TD's 1 Pick. TRich 23-127 1 TD. Add a couple of Phil Dawson FG's and the Browns win 34-23. 2-5 Baby!!!
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttackJack View Post
    Travis Benjamin is in the Josh Gordon picture! This has great potential to have the Browns win 2 in a row which would be awesome momentum with Ravens, Chargers, Squeelers, and Cowboys coming up soon.
    I know but the thing is, when i searched for a Gordon picture that Benjamin pic was the first one to show up. Plus, the stats are more important than the pic.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Browns – Did not participate in practice: LB Scott Fujita (shoulder/neck), WR Greg Little (illness), CB Dimitri Patterson (ankle) and LG Jason Pinkston (illness). Limited participation in practice: WR Travis Benjamin (hamstring), S Tashaun Gipson (knee), WR Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring), RB Trent Richardson (chest/rib), DT Ahtyba Rubin (calf), S Ray Ventrone (hand/calf), SS T.J. Ward (hand) and LS Christian Yount (shoulder). Full participation in practice: DE Frostee Rucker (shoulder) and QB Brandon Weeden (foot).

Colts – Did not participate in practice: RB Donald Brown (knee), CB Darius Butler (shoulder), LB Robert Mathis (knee), DE Fili Moala (knee), DE Cory Redding (knee) and NT Martin Tevaseu (ankle). Limited participation in practice: G Joe Reitz (knee). Full participation in practice: LB Pat Angerer (foot), CB Vontae Davis (ankle), LB Dwight Freeney (ankle) and T Winston Justin (ankle).
    http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...eport-1.343152

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Vontae Davis should just go ahead and take another week off. You know, make sure he's fully healthy.

vCash
    From the sounds of it, T-Rich might have broken or fractured a rib or two. He refused to say they were broken, but didn't say they weren't either. So it will be interesting to see how many touches he gets. It is a great match up for him, and if he is full go, I could see him having his biggest game of the season.

Also interested to see Gordon's role with MoMass and benjamin back in the line up. I gotta believe he will be starting, but I hope Weeden gives him enough opportunites to make plays. Would like to see him keep his TD streak alive.

Overall, should be a good game. Hoping we jump out to early lead and pick apart Luck via picks and sacks. Haden gets a INT just to add fuel to the question of what our record would be like with him playing those four games. I say we have another happy Sunday and Week. Browns- 27 Colts- 20

vCash
    The Canton Repository expects Montario Hardesty to get a "healthy playing shift" at Indianapolis on Sunday.
    Beat writer Steve Doerschuk cites Hardesty's Week 6 success, the Colts "sorry run defense," and Trent Richardson's tender ribs as reasons for the increased workload. Of all the backups that saw extensive action last week, Hardesty and Felix Jones were the most impressive on film. With Richardson due to start, Hardesty is just a desperation flex option this week.
    Greg Little (flu) returned to Browns practice on Friday.
    It must have been a 24-hour bug. Little was working with the first-team offense on Friday, which suggests he will start opposite Josh Gordon with Mohamed Massaquoi and Travis Benjamin being eased back in from hamstring injuries.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Browns LG Jason Pinkston has been diagnosed with a blood clot and is out indefinitely.
    He's currently in the hospital and will be replaced by John Greco against the Colts. Greco is a formidable run blocker, so the drop-off won't be a back breaker for Trent Richardson's Week 7 outlook. Pinkston, a second-year player, has graded out as a top-25 overall guard through six games, per Pro Football Focus.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

Will be interesting to see what they do with the 7th actived lineman this week. Wouldn't be surprised to see them call Garth Gerhart (Toby's brother) up from the Taxi Squad as he can play C/G just in case something happens to Mack. Don't mind Greco getting the playing time but wish it wasn't due to Pinkston and instead Lauvao even though I don't wish anything on any player.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    #browns wr Mohamed massaquoi and s tashaun Gipson ruled out for colts.
    https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot

vCash
    Any word on if the Browns would add a lineman to their roster before the Indy game? Don't mind Greco but is Ryan Miller the only other option?

vCash
    Like Otto said myabe Garth Gerheart.

vCash
    I liked the play calling last week and think that maybe it wasn't all Shurmur. Either way I hope it continues. Browns win by 10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast