Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The end of RG3

vCash

Cool The end of RG3

With the possibility of canty returning for this weeks game, I believe the hype following the skins scrubby qb comes to an end. I believe shanahan made a huge mistake allowing his rookie to play last week, despite the win. Thats what seperates the greatness of coughlin from his counterpart. He would never risk the health of his players to gain a win on any given week. I believe shanahan to be an average coach at best. As for rg3? Im sure the gmen remember his "i dont fear the giants" statement during training camp. Id hate to tell u skins but our abbreviated star is gonna be all over yours. Might not come back from this headache.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdahigh View Post
    With the possibility of canty returning for this weeks game, I believe the hype following the skins scrubby qb comes to an end. I believe shanahan made a huge mistake allowing his rookie to play last week, despite the win. Thats what seperates the greatness of coughlin from his counterpart. He would never risk the health of his players to gain a win on any given week. I believe shanahan to be an average coach at best. As for rg3? Im sure the gmen remember his "i dont fear the giants" statement during training camp. Id hate to tell u skins but our abbreviated star is gonna be all over yours. Might not come back from this headache.
    For the bolded part: Watch out; the NFL might link you to BountyGate.

As for the rest of this, the Redskins swept us last year (in two very poor Giant showings) with a much worse QB, much worse WRs, and a much worse RB. It'd be silly to say that our defense will own this game, even though our defense is coming off of a very good game. The biggest thing I fear is that the Giants got a big head after beating the 49ers and will treat this like an early Bye week. We'll see.

vCash
    Fred Davis called RG3 "Black Jesus". I hope RG3 gets smashed in the mouth on Sunday.

KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    even though our defense is coming off of a very good game.
    For this reason alone I fully expect them to mail this one in and we'll have to be saved by Eli in the 2nd half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    For this reason alone I fully expect them to mail this one in and we'll have to be saved by Eli in the 2nd half.
    Typical Giants fashion. Do well, then suck to the point where everyone counts you out. Follow that up by beating the best team in the league in a blowout; take the next few weeks off. Repeat these steps.

vCash
    Tom Rock‏@TomRock_Newsday

Rolle on WFAN: Vick and RG3 and "totally different"
    So much for that theory....

Typical Giants fashion. Do well, then suck to the point where everyone counts you out. Follow that up by beating the best team in the league in a blowout; take the next few weeks off. Repeat these steps.
    Fortunately, 9-7 just might be good enough to win this division again. I fully expect a 10-6 season or better though.

vCash
    you are naive if you think this kid is going to fall apart. He def is better then vick

vCash
    This guy is a better version of prime Vick. Don't take him lightly.

vCash
    Damn. This is a disgusting topic. When teams bring superstars on to their roster, opponents find ways to stop them through play call schemes and building up a team to defend such players. It's kind of sad that you and a handful of other fans only ideal plan to stop RGIII is through injuring him. How sick is that?

As a Skins fan, when I saw Eli, I hated him with a passion from the get go. Not as a person but because he was on the rival Giants. As much as I hated him, I wanted to build a team to stop his passing ability but I would never wish for Brian Orakpo to swing around and break his neck. That's not what football is about. Now, I know you might not hate RGIII and you might even respect him, but to wish injury upon him is ridiculous and childish.

Moving on to comparisons, the difference between RGIII and Vick is extreme. Griffin is a smart passer and an all-around smart football player and he's only getting smarter to add to his athletic tools. I didn't make this post to say the Skins are going to win on Sunday, only to point out that your topic is extremely twisted. I know RGIII is scary but maybe you can pray for a good QB Spy or pass rush instead of an injury.

Here's to a good clean game on Sunday!

vCash
    I would hardly call this the end of RGIII. More like the beginning of a solid QB.

From tape I've seen, he's a solid passer, excellent runner and speed, and very smart. He's going to be way better then Vic or Cam, in my personal opinion.

vCash
    For the bolded part: Watch out; the NFL might link you to BountyGate.

As for the rest of this, the Redskins swept us last year (in two very poor Giant showings) with a much worse QB, much worse WRs, and a much worse RB. It'd be silly to say that our defense will own this game, even though our defense is coming off of a very good game. The biggest thing I fear is that the Giants got a big head after beating the 49ers and will treat this like an early Bye week. We'll see.
    Remember TThomasBeliever, anything can happen in the NFL...for all we know, the Giants could win 23-0, so don't automatically think Big Blue Brother is out of his mind when he thinks we'll contain and slow down a very talented ROOKIE Quarterback.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSkinCapWiz View Post
    Damn. This is a disgusting topic. When teams bring superstars on to their roster, opponents find ways to stop them through play call schemes and building up a team to defend such players. It's kind of sad that you and a handful of other fans only ideal plan to stop RGIII is through injuring him. How sick is that?

As a Skins fan, when I saw Eli, I hated him with a passion from the get go. Not as a person but because he was on the rival Giants. As much as I hated him, I wanted to build a team to stop his passing ability but I would never wish for Brian Orakpo to swing around and break his neck. That's not what football is about. Now, I know you might not hate RGIII and you might even respect him, but to wish injury upon him is ridiculous and childish.

Moving on to comparisons, the difference between RGIII and Vick is extreme. Griffin is a smart passer and an all-around smart football player and he's only getting smarter to add to his athletic tools. I didn't make this post to say the Skins are going to win on Sunday, only to point out that your topic is extremely twisted. I know RGIII is scary but maybe you can pray for a good QB Spy or pass rush instead of an injury.

Here's to a good clean game on Sunday!
    A decent Redskins fans, I hope the Giants and Redskins renew their rivalry with a game for the ages, but because RG3 is a rookie, I think he'll make a few mistakes this Sunday, since he's facing the Giant's pass rush for th e1st time, but I do think Shannahan rushed your franchise QB a bit too fast and maybe he should've let Cousins handle the game last week at Minnesota so RG3 could've been prepared for this game, but good luck to your Skins, This game will be a good one
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    Remember TThomasBeliever, anything can happen in the NFL...for all we know, the Giants could win 23-0, so don't automatically think Big Blue Brother is out of his mind when he thinks we'll contain and slow down a very talented ROOKIE Quarterback.
    Rookie or not, RG3 is night and day better than Rex Grossman and if he can beat us twice then why can't RG3 beat us? I'm not going to underestimate him and neither should any of us. I think it's silly that the poster of this thread just flat out believes that we will "end" RG3 and calls his spectacular play thus far "hype" and "scrubby."

That being said, I don't like mobile QBs like him. Amazing rookie year, but afterward they find it hard to progress (i.e. Vince Young, Cam Newton, Michael Vick).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I would hardly call this the end of RGIII. More like the beginning of a solid QB.

From tape I've seen, he's a solid passer, excellent runner and speed, and very smart. He's going to be way better then Vic or Cam, in my personal opinion.
    yup and even if he struggles this sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Rookie or not, RG3 is night and day better than Rex Grossman and if he can beat us twice then why can't RG3 beat us? I'm not going to underestimate him and neither should any of us. I think it's silly that the poster of this thread just flat out believes that we will "end" RG3 and calls his spectacular play thus far "hype" and "scrubby."

That being said, I don't like mobile QBs like him. Amazing rookie year, but afterward they find it hard to progress (i.e. Vince Young, Cam Newton, Michael Vick).
    I concur, mobile qbs are the worst to defend against, but if we just contain him and make him beat us with his arm (which will be tough), I think that factor will help us win the game, and man if that pass rush gets on him early, RG3 might get it in his head and start making mistakes. Not to take anything from RG3, but I feel confident that we will slow down RG3 and I feel like this will be one game RG3 could have a bad day, and remember Rx didn't entirely beat us, it was more of lost opportunities by the Giants offense, especially in the Home game..Eli throws 3 picks and Hakeeem....catch the dam ball and we have a touchdown. Rex threw 3 picks as well but their Defense bailed them out in that game as well as won the opener for the team last season, so this game is just plain redemption for the Giants as a team to bring their 100 percent against the team I believe, poses the biggest threat in the division race.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast