• Tony Dungy

14 14.89%
  • Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would love to see them look at James Franklin from Vanderbilt. Young guy only 40 very innovative and fiery and not to mention he is a local boy!!

Doubt it would happen but would be one of those type of coaches that Lurie is looking for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rikux777 View Post
    Future Eagles' Coaches:

Head Coach: Chip Kelly
    Offensive Coordinator: Bruce Adrians
    Defensive Coordinator: LOVIE SMITH.

THE TRIO OF POWER.
    would not happen... Kelly wants control of the offense.... lets be logical..

Kelly is really not an option and should not be

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdaddy72 View Post
    I would love to see them look at James Franklin from Vanderbilt. Young guy only 40 very innovative and fiery and not to mention he is a local boy!!

Doubt it would happen but would be one of those type of coaches that Lurie is looking for.
    I'd love for them to look at Franklin as well. Mostly because his leaving makes Vandy essentially irrelevant again, and a more likely win for my Cats.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfan05 View Post
    Any thoughts on Whisenhunt for OC?
    Arizona's offense was it's weak spot this season. Granted Skelton and Kolb suck but they're supposed to have Fitzgerald to throw to and he's better than anything Philly has. Regardless of who is coach I'd like Greg Jennings for Foles (or whoever is QB) to throw to.

vCash
    Jennings / Welker / Bowe id be rostergasim to land one.

Preff Jennings / Bowe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Jennings / Welker / Bowe id be rostergasim to land one.

Preff Jennings / Bowe

Sad thing is they'll never go for an offensive difference maker. The only big one I can think of is Owens and that was such a messy situation from the get go. Every time a big offseason move is made it's on defense.

vCash
    Andy Reid is finally let go as I was stating 12/31/2012 for the last month...

Chip Kelly will not be coming to Philly. He want’s player personnel authority as well as coaching, and will not get that from, Lurie who knows from experience with Andy Reid over the recent years that handling too many duites is not conduscive to winning football. Chip Kelly’s name is on every teams fan pages from San Diego, Arizona, Kansas City, Carolina, Tennesee, Buffalo to Philadelphia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfan05 View Post
    All of your posts on page 3 of Andy Reid fired could be used as example. I use sarcasm online when its overly obvious and I enjoy witty sarcasm time to time. However posting stupid **** and claiming sarcasm makes you look like a *******. Rant over/
    I apologize. I typically aim to please. Please fill out the comment card on your pillow and turn in to the front desk.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post

Sad thing is they'll never go for an offensive difference maker. The only big one I can think of is Owens and that was such a messy situation from the get go. Every time a big offseason move is made it's on defense.
    With Howie dont be so sure of that man...hes a wizard...

vCash
    I think we will hear the Eagles name Tom Donahoe officially from Advisor to VP of football ops here in about another week or so..

Cardinals also fired GM Ron Graves leaving the door wide open for them to
    hire Chip Kelly as HC and oversee player personnel keep Ray Horton to oversee the defense, draft Geno Smith with their 1st Round pick, and play that helter skelt,up-tempo offense out in the desert giving the Cardindal’s a nice home field advantage in the warm months.

vCash
    listening to Lurie i feel that whoever it is we are going after is on a playoff team already....

that seems pretty damn clear to me

vCash
    Lurie said for a head coach to come here they know that there is "no limitation, on the resources in any direction financial or any other wise that is put towards the football program"

vCash
    Its clear that the next coach will have to be a big name to sell to the fans. NO one knew Reid before but it didn't matter when he Lurie first hired him. OBrien won't be leaving Penn State. 9m is too much. But i do think that Arians is a strong prospect
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rikux777 View Post
    Future Eagles' Coaches:

Head Coach: Chip Kelly
    Offensive Coordinator: Bruce Adrians
    Defensive Coordinator: LOVIE SMITH.

THE TRIO OF POWER.

vCash
    Don't know about koetter

It's very easy to run a successful offense with Matt Ryan, Julio jones, roddy white, tony Gonzales, Michael turner, jaquizz rodgers, and oh ya a great offensive line

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast