• Tony Dungy

14 14.89%
  • Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think its a given if we fire Reid, hell be on his way to Cleveland pretty much.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    He didn't even get a shot, he would be nothing more then a game manager but that's all we need
    No, they just gave him all that money, and no shot at all. It couldn't be that he actually wasn't what he was touted as being could it? I remember a very similar situation here before, but i can't quite put my finger on it......
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Probably some up and comer from Kubiak's or the Harbaugh's staffs would be my guess. When Lurie hired Andy he obviously didn't want some retread HC. I think he'll follow suit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    Probably some up and comer from Kubiak's or the Harbaugh's staffs would be my guess. When Lurie hired Andy he obviously didn't want some retread HC. I think he'll follow suit.

This answers the question someone asked about who my guys were. Texans OC Dennison or 49ers DC in Fangio.

vCash
    I hope not from kubiak lol. Honestly I can see an Arizona coach, or Pittsburgh coach

A team that has had long term success, or in the case of Arizona coaches from Pittsburghs long history of success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I hope not from kubiak lol. Honestly I can see an Arizona coach, or Pittsburgh coach

A team that has had long term success, or in the case of Arizona coaches from Pittsburghs long history of success.
    What's wrong with Kubiak? I don't watch much Texans games but he seems like a solid coach.

Mattski, I didn't read through the thread so I didn't see your original post. But you know what they say, great minds think alike

vCash
    If we got a Kubiak prodigy (or Shanahan, same ish) Shady would break rushing records.
    SPACE

vCash
    who cares.....its still 2012..... we still have a bye this upcoming week. and we have half a season + 4 after that ....

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    If we got a Kubiak prodigy (or Shanahan, same ish) Shady would break rushing records.
    The zone blocking scheme is sexy for RB's. Especially ones that are eww nasty like Shady.

vCash
    What's wrong with Kubiak? I don't watch much Texans games but he seems like a solid coach.

Mattski, I didn't read through the thread so I didn't see your original post. But you know what they say, great minds think alike
    Took him a long time to get anything going in Houston. And from my POV they still aren't really a contender

vCash
    I think david shaw from stanford would be a good hire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calibird707 View Post
    I think david shaw from stanford would be a good hire
    absolutely not. i'd rather hire chip kelly. and i don't want to hire chip kelly

vCash
    If Reid gets fired, I'd either want Cowher or Dungy. Hell to the no for Gruden

vCash
    They better not reach for a college coach if/when this happens. Gruden just isn't a good coach and listening to him on tv makes me think that even more. I also don't think Dungy or Cowher would want to walk into a rebuilding type situation.

vCash
    Chip Kelly I think would be a HUGE risk/reward play. I would love it, but I feel like with the talented roster we have Lurie may be more likely to go with a proven win now guy and try to lure in those retired sb winning coaches mentioned previosuly. But man, Chip Kelly is a hell of a coach and would be a fun team to watch.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast