14 14.89%
  • Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    You wouldn't take him as a defensive coordinator on our team??

The guy is arguably a top 5 defensive coordinator in this league, antics aside how can a franchise like ours who's struggling to find a defensive mind ever since JJ, pass this opportunity up??

Weren't you one of those people who wanted this defense to have an identity and be top notch again?? He would be a good beginning. As long as we get a coach that can temper him down and control him, it would be solid.
    No thanks.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    The eagles already have their vp of football operations working for them now his name is Tim Donahoe. Andy Reid will be officially terminated on 12-31-2012 after the eagles last regular season game. After that Tim Donahoe who the eagles hired as senior advisor last spring will take over the football side of things drafting, scouting, and player personnel. Roseman will keep his title of gm, but will be restricted to slary cap, and player contract issues.

There will be no Jon Gruden, Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher type of ex-Coaches interviewing with the Eagles for this is not Donahoe’s personality or style. These are some of the coaches Tim has had a relationship with, and is very comfortable with football wise.
    1) Tom Clements (OC/QB Coach of the Packers)
    2) Vic Fangio (DC of 49ers)
    3) Dave Wannstadt (DC of Buffalo BIlls and longtime friend)
    4) Russ Grimm (OL Coach of Arizona, strong Ties from Steeler days)
    5) Ray Horton,Jr

There is also a very long shot that Dick Lebeau could be added to the mix due to their very long relationship,but it is a possible.
    Last edited by 76erEaglePhils; 12-03-2012 at 02:02 AM.

vCash
    yes to everyone on that list but dave wannstadt

no to him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    The eagles already have their vp of football operations working for them now his name is Tim Donahoe. Andy Reid will be officially terminated on 12-31-2012 after the eagles last regular season game. After that Tim Donahoe who the eagles hired as senior advisor last spring will take over the football side of things drafting, scouting, and player personnel. Roseman will keep his title of gm, but will be restricted to slary cap, and player contract issues.

There will be no Jon Gruden, Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher type of ex-Coaches interviewing with the Eagles for this is not Donahoe’s personality or style. These are some of the coaches Tim has had a relationship with, and is very comfortable with football wise.
    1) Tom Clements (OC/QB Coach of the Packers)
    2) Vic Fangio (DC of 49ers)
    3) Dave Wannstadt (DC of Buffalo BIlls and longtime friend)
    4) Russ Grimm (OL Coach of Arizona, strong Ties from Steeler days)
    5) Ray Horton,Jr

There is also a very long shot that Dick Lebeau could be added to the mix due to their very long relationship,but it is a possible.
    Dear god, please no. Miserable failure at his prior NFL HC job, and he left the Pitt football program in shambles
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    I still don't want a defensive minded coach to take over. Rather an offensive wiz and hire a great defensive mind.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    I still don't want a defensive minded coach to take over. Rather an offensive wiz and hire a great defensive mind.
    Whats the advantage of that compared to a defensive wiz hiring a great offensive mind?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    There are more offensive minded wiz's available on the market than there are defensive coordinators possibly available, therefore the only way we can get a defensive wiz is by offering a defensive coordinator on another team our head coaching job. (ex. Horton) But he's a 3-4 guy I think but a great one at that

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Anyone who thinks Jon Gruden is a good idea for a HC, please turn on MNF and listen to him
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Anyone who thinks Jon Gruden is a good idea for a HC, please turn on MNF and listen to him
    He's the sole reason I don't watch MNF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    He's the sole reason I don't watch MNF
    I often watch it muted but decided to have the volume on tonight to prove this point
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    i like gruden meh....piss on yall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    i like gruden meh....piss on yall
    Dude went on a tirade earlier about how good Reed Doughty is after a play where he didnt even touch the ball, the Giants receiver dropped it... The guy thinks Reed Doughty is good and we have Safety issues, you really think hes going to help fix this team?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    well i know that he has double the Super Bowl appearances that Reid does :P
    and a ring too.... a dummy cant lead a team to the super bowl...

vCash
    brian billick did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    well i know that he has double the Super Bowl appearances that Reid does :P
    and a ring too.... a dummy cant lead a team to the super bowl...
    He has the same number of SB appearances that Reid does as a HC. And yes, a dummy can lead a team to the super bowl... Jon Gruden, Jon Madden, Brian Billick
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast