14 14.89%
  • Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Sorry, but I've been looking at the same stupid *** face he makes on the sideline for too long. I'm done. It's pushed me to the point where I hate him and every single player on the sideline, and that's a shame. I've put all of my heart and passion into this team 16 weeksa year my entire life, and this is what they put out there. I feel for Andy Reid, but I don't care about his personal life anymore. If you're having such huge problems with you family, then take a leave of absence like any normal person would do with their job.

There are no excuses for not getting your job done, and Andy hasn't gotten the job done since 2010. He's making a mockery of himself, this organization, his players, and the city of Philadelphia.

Peace Andy, good to know ya. Go spend some time with your kids.
    I myself am a diehard Eagle fan but the comments you make are just WOW. So called fans like you that act this way when times are tough is just crazy. So your life is that pathetic that you have to have other people (like the Eagles team) to succeed for you to be happy. Dude get a grip and go do something yourself instead of living through other people for there success. Your pathetic. GO EAGLES. Whatever happens with Reid i support it but you were great here and thanks for the great times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yes, wasn't that fun?
    Very much so. It was great cheering for a losing team from the beginning. All because I had to like Randall Cunningham.

Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    People act like winning a Super Bowl is easy.

Quick, name two Eagles coaches better than Reid.
    I know off the top of my head there's no coach in Eagles history that's coached through a whole season there isn't one in terms of winning percentage and playoff wins.

vCash
    Calling Andy garbage is ********. Plain and simple..
    Yes it is. I am so amazed at some of these idiotic comments. I know times are tough but my goodness show some class people and think before you type so you dont look like a jackassss

vCash
    The Andy Reid era has run it's course but it's has been a fun ride. I hate to see him go because of the success the Eagles have had under him, but it's time. The Eagles need a change of culture. The one Super Bowl appearance is disheartening but it's better than a lot of coaches have been able to do. The division the Eagles play in is a tough one to come out of alive sometimes because the Giants and Cowboys are good franchises too. If the Eagles franchise was run better, not coached better, we might have seen more success. It's not all on Reid but most of it is that they haven't been a champion. I want to see Andy have success after the Eagles, but I don't wish for him to go to Dallas, New York or Washington. That statement said earlier about going to Dallas was one of the worst things I've ever heard said in this fiasco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Sorry, but I've been looking at the same stupid *** face he makes on the sideline for too long. I'm done. It's pushed me to the point where I hate him and every single player on the sideline, and that's a shame. I've put all of my heart and passion into this team 16 weeksa year my entire life, and this is what they put out there. I feel for Andy Reid, but I don't care about his personal life anymore. If you're having such huge problems with you family, then take a leave of absence like any normal person would do with their job.

There are no excuses for not getting your job done, and Andy hasn't gotten the job done since 2010. He's making a mockery of himself, this organization, his players, and the city of Philadelphia.

Peace Andy, good to know ya. Go spend some time with your kids.
    What does his personal life have to do with it? Are you suggesting that this team sucks this bad because Andy's personal life is distracting him from being a good coach? You obviously don't realize how ******** that sounds.

This team has no heart. No identity. No personality. Minus a select few, they're just a bunch of guys who wear the same uniform collecting a pay check. They're soft. There is literally no fight in this team. Particularly the defense.

You cannot teach heart. You cannot teach fight. You either have it, or you don't, and this team does not. That's not on the coaching. That's 100% on the players. The offense at least has an excuse playing behind that joke of an offensive line, which as you know has been completely ravaged by injuries. Also not Andy's fault. All of this SHOULD go without saying, but on here there are never any surprises.

It's easy to flame Andy for his flaws when things are going horribly wrong. But these are the same exact flaws that we carried with us to 4 consecutive NFC title games, 5 in 8 years, and a super bowl appearance. Multiple division titles. Pointing out that he never won a super bowl does absolutely nothing to diminish what he has accomplished since he took over this team.

The man took a 3-13 train wreck of a football team and turned them into a perennial power house in ONE ****ing season. What do you think that was, sheer luck? Every thing that has gone wrong with this team over the past 2 years have been things completely out of his control. I'd list hiring Castillo as the one exception, but I think it's safe to say that Castillo was not the problem either. If anything, the decision to fire him is more qualified.

I understand the frustration. When you're angry, you need somebody to lash out at. Andy is the easiest target. However, that is not an excuse to abandon all common sense. I also understand the politics of the situation. Which is why I'm not arguing against his firing. I don't want to see him go, but I understand why he has to. But to argue that this is his fault, or that he deserves any of it, is completely and utterly absurd.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    When JBendz starts with his essays.... you know **** just got real!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    When JBendz starts with his essays.... you know **** just got real!
    It helps the pain.

vCash
    Adderall for the win!

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash

vCash
    Adderall for the win!
    Lol that stuff works wonders. I recently took some supplements to get though 2 insurance pre-exam crash courses. I literally remember everything the instructor taught us. So yes, adderall for the win!

vCash
    Adderall always wins.

vCash
    Maybe we could give it to all the players?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Maybe we could give it to all the players?
    They'd definitely execute the x's and o's a hell of a lot better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    They'd definitely execute the x's and o's a hell of a lot better.
    Guaranteed. Determination would not be an issue of any kind either.

vCash
    At the very least make the coaches start taking it. We'd have the best play calling in the league, never burn an unnecessary timeout ever again, and in game adjustments would become second nature.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast