14 14.89%
  • Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    They can have Reid if they want him. Please, take him and his poor in game adjustments, pathetics staffs, and overall arrogance.

Everyone has flaws. Reid makes mediocre QB's look very good, has been a very quality drafter over the course of his career, and even though he doesn't run as much as he should, has had a slew of top-tier RB's under his wing since he came to Philadelphia. Not to mention, everyone was slobbering over Mudd and Washburn just last year, and it was Reid who brought in Johnson (as well as Castillo, who, imo, actually did a much, much better job than he got credit for, and better than Bowles, too). Reid's brought in Spags, Childress (who was a good OC for us), and others. People forget, Andy Reid has had really great staffs for most of his career. Stop blaming him now.

At his very worst, Andy Reid is an above average head coach. At his best, he's among the game's best. The truth lies, likely, somewhere in between there. And because of that, I don't want the Cowboys to have him, because that's not good for the Eagles, In the end, I want the Cowboys to have one of the worst coaches in the league....not one,who, at his worst, is an above average guy.
    Don't give up on us now...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post

Everyone has flaws. Reid makes mediocre QB's look very good, has been a very quality drafter over the course of his career, and even though he doesn't run as much as he should, has had a slew of top-tier RB's under his wing since he came to Philadelphia. Not to mention, everyone was slobbering over Mudd and Washburn just last year, and it was Reid who brought in Johnson (as well as Castillo, who, imo, actually did a much, much better job than he got credit for, and better than Bowles, too). Reid's brought in Spags, Childress (who was a good OC for us), and others. People forget, Andy Reid has had really great staffs for most of his career. Stop blaming him now.

At his very worst, Andy Reid is an above average head coach. At his best, he's among the game's best. The truth lies, likely, somewhere in between there. And because of that, I don't want the Cowboys to have him, because that's not good for the Eagles, In the end, I want the Cowboys to have one of the worst coaches in the league....not one,who, at his worst, is an above average guy.

vCash
    Well on the plus side,if Dallas got Reid we wouldn't have to worry about them winning the SB.:0)

vCash
    Guarantee they would win one. Guarantee.

vCash
    I do see Reid going to dallas and I think romo would go crazy in his offense. That teams a superbowl contender with Reid. That defense is ready, it's the offense that's the issue and Reid will fix that

vCash
    They can have Reid if they want him. Please, take him and his poor in game adjustments, pathetics staffs, and overall arrogance.
    Are you serious man, do you not remember what Andy Reid with a top notch defensive coordinator has done before??

Not to mention they should have a mid round or even top 10 pick to.

Cowboys are already a good defensive team and with Rob Ryan there it would be a nice match.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Guarantee they would win one. Guarantee.
    I would take that bet.No way in Hades that Andy Reid and Jerry Jones wins a SB together!!

Best thing Reid can do is take a season off.Refocus,apparently the weight of the world is on his shoulders and its pushing him to the ground.Brian Billick a super bowl winning coach quoted a hall of fame coach Bill Walsh.After 10 years its time to take a break.Reid has had a ton of stuff to deal with both personally and professionally,I sympathize with him but,at some point you just have to get away from it all.I honestly believe it would do him a lot of good.He could come back in a year or two and possibly do as well as Vermeil did.
    Last edited by Teehar; 11-18-2012 at 07:36 PM.

vCash
    Andy Reid had much better teams here over the years, and it equated to how many Superbowls?

Exactly. I'm not worried about him going somewhere and winning. He's garbage.

"Everything going on is totally on me."

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Calling Andy garbage is ********. Plain and simple..

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Sorry, but I've been looking at the same stupid *** face he makes on the sideline for too long. I'm done. It's pushed me to the point where I hate him and every single player on the sideline, and that's a shame. I've put all of my heart and passion into this team 16 weeksa year my entire life, and this is what they put out there. I feel for Andy Reid, but I don't care about his personal life anymore. If you're having such huge problems with you family, then take a leave of absence like any normal person would do with their job.

There are no excuses for not getting your job done, and Andy hasn't gotten the job done since 2010. He's making a mockery of himself, this organization, his players, and the city of Philadelphia.

Peace Andy, good to know ya. Go spend some time with your kids.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Sorry, but I've been looking at the same stupid *** face he makes on the sideline for too long. I'm done. It's pushed me to the point where I hate him and every single player on the sideline, and that's a shame. I've put all of my heart and passion into this team 16 weeksa year my entire life, and this is what they put out there. I feel for Andy Reid, but I don't care about his personal life anymore. If you're having such huge problems with you family, then take a leave of absence like any normal person would do with their job.

There are no excuses for not getting your job done, and Andy hasn't gotten the job done since 2010. He's making a mockery of himself, this organization, his players, and the city of Philadelphia.

Peace Andy, good to know ya. Go spend some time with your kids.
    Yeah, I mean, stability at the HC level is overrated.

Bring on the coaching carousel! (Cue circus music)

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah, I mean, stability at the HC level is overrated.

Bring on the coaching carousel! (Cue circus music)
    You mean like the 17 years between Vermeil and Reid?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Calling Andy garbage is ********. Plain and simple..
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    You mean like the 17 years between Vermeil and Reid?
    Yes, wasn't that fun?

vCash
    People act like winning a Super Bowl is easy.

Quick, name two Eagles coaches better than Reid.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast