14 14.89%
  • Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    If, big if but if Rex Ryan got fired would you like him to be the new HC? I vote yes, I mean there is things about having a defense first HC that I'm not sure about but I love me some defense.

PS - I don't check the boards that frequently nor did I read the last pages on this thread so don't flame me if this has already been posted.
    No to head coach, but I'd be happy to see him as the defensive coordinator.

vCash
    Bill O'Brien or David Shaw.

vCash
    I don't know where else to post this but I found this gem on Howie Roseman's wiki page...

"He is said to have watched a football game at one time during his life." Lulz.

vCash
    Chip Kelly.

vCash
    I like Bruce Arians from the Colts.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Aside from Reid, I have no true preferences.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    ^^^ lol

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Chip Kelly please.

If not him get a defensive minded coach and try getting Norv Turner as the offensive coordinator. He would be really nice with our play calling.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I would like Bruce Airians. He ran the Colts very well in the unexpected absence of Chuck Pagano. I don't know much about Chip Kelly though. Can anyone decribe his forte? Offensive or defensive mind? Any prior NFL experience?

vCash
    O'Brien from Penn State would be good too. No to Chip Kelly.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Arians is a nice choice. He did well in Indy.

vCash
    yeah i was saying before... Penn State's Bill O'Brien is what I'm hearing that they will be going hard after

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    They won't get O'Brien...mainly because of the $9 mill buyout of his PSU deal.

vCash
    To be honest, if Rex gets fired I'd take a flier on him. I really think the guys we have on defense (Cole, Cox, Graham, Ryans, Kendricks) are very talented, and with a personality like Rex walking into the door instead of Reid it would spark a fire under them. Plus he has the personality for Philly media.

But if he stays in NY, I'd rather Bruce A than Chip Kelly. Just don't trust that spread offense with Nick Foles. Also I'm not big on the guys that have been out of daily football activities for the last 3,4,5 years in Gruden and Dungy. Not that they aren't great coaches, but I don't know if they can just jump back into the daily grind of NFL coaching.

vCash
    Rex? **** NO!
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast