• Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I say keep Andy too.
    Thank god your not the one making the decisions for this franchise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietWyatt View Post
    Unpopular opinion but I say keep big Andy around. This team has needed to be rebuilt for some time and wouldn't fire a HC just because we were unable to immediately fulfill McNabb's production.
    It's Andy's job to find people to replace people. Therefore, you do fire someone for not doing their job.

vCash

who will be the Eagles NEW Head Coach

Keep andy only if he finally wakes up and finds some good coordinators, i really dont want a coaching carousel. Andy brings stability a new coach is just risky idk aside from game management and stubbornness andys as good as they come

vCash
    I want Gruden i think much like Tampa in 2002 we have a team that has pieces to win a Superbowl like we do if everyone manages to stay healthy but it probably won't happen

vCash
    Gruden turned down the UT job offer.It might take a whole lot of persuading to lure him to Philly.He has it made in the booth,no pressure.Chances are Lurie will choose an up and comer anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Gruden turned down the UT job offer.It might take a whole lot of persuading to lure him to Philly.He has it made in the booth,no pressure.Chances are Lurie will choose an up and comer anyway.
    Your probably right but i think Gruden would do the best job if Lurie still believes we can complete however i think if he wants to start over it would be a good idea to get a inexperienced coach to do the job.

vCash
    Have you heard Gruden commentate?
    The last MN game the Niners were on, he's like their offense is impossible to stop and how he wouldn't have a clue on how to stopping them. Would you really want a coach with that kinda mindset?? I sure as hell don't, I want a cocky prick like Rob and Rex Ryan that's not afraid of challenge. It'll give our defense more of an identity and more respect.

Since everyone here likes big tall receivers, if the Chargers let go of Norv Turner, getting him as the OC wouldn't be a bad idea, he runs his offense by having length everywhere except the RB spot. We all saw what he did with LT and how explosive that offense was, get him, get a tough nosed defensive coach draft well and lets go get that SB next year.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    The last MN game the Niners were on, he's like their offense is impossible to stop and how he wouldn't have a clue on how to stopping them. Would you really want a coach with that kinda mindset?? I sure as hell don't, I want a cocky prick like Rob and Rex Ryan that's not afraid of challenge. It'll give our defense more of an identity and more respect.

Since everyone here likes big tall receivers, if the Chargers let go of Norv Turner, getting him as the OC wouldn't be a bad idea, he runs his offense by having length everywhere except the RB spot. We all saw what he did with LT and how explosive that offense was, get him, get a tough nosed defensive coach draft well and lets go get that SB next year.
    I like all of this except tubby Ryans. Keep them the hell away from Philly.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    What are the odds that Andy Reid will be back next season? How tight is he with Lurie? Does Lurie have the money to hire someone else after his divorce?

vCash
    keep Andy?
    wowwwwwwwww, you got to be kidding me. Andy has loss this team, they are not playing for him this team need a disciplinary and its obvious Andy is not that guy.
    we need a coach that is willing to commit to what works even if it wasn't his game-plan coming into the game.
    i believe that we can run the ball on any team in the NFL because we have McCoy and 2 solid backups in Brown and Lewis. we kept 5 backs in total 4 halfbacks and 1 fullback, so why don't we run the ball more?

3 games McCoy got 20+ carries, those 3 games we won! this was in the beginning of the season so there is no excuse for not running the ball.

Andy and Marty refuse to adapt, they must go!
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    The next coach will be a coordinator or assistant that is already in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post

Yeah because he's really doing a bang up job with the Jets this year

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    Because his defense is crap to right?? Without Revis to say the least.
    Or he just happens to be blessed with a average QB to right??

I don't care how his team has done, I would kill to get a defensive coordinator like him. He's still a defensive guru, no matter what you say.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Ill shoot myself in the face if Rex is hired here.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    You wouldn't take him as a defensive coordinator on our team??

The guy is arguably a top 5 defensive coordinator in this league, antics aside how can a franchise like ours who's struggling to find a defensive mind ever since JJ, pass this opportunity up??

Weren't you one of those people who wanted this defense to have an identity and be top notch again?? He would be a good beginning. As long as we get a coach that can temper him down and control him, it would be solid.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast