14 14.89%
  • Jon Gruden

37 39.36%
  • Other (who?)

25 26.60%
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Matt Flynn? Matt Flynn, the guy that Seattle paid millions and millions to come save them but couldn't win the starting job Matt Flynn? That Matt Flynn? Good God no.
    Well said

vCash
    I hope the new coach brings a 3-4 D

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B1rks View Post
    Well said
    Well this is randomly late.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    they need someone who fires this team up. i cant handle the andy post game press conferences anymore where all he says is "i gotta do a better job with that"

in a fantasy world i'd like brian dawkins to be our next head coach. how amazing would that be? ever since he left things have just been flipped upside down. i wonder how he'd do as our HC. i think he could do big things w/ our squad. just throwing it out there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by illadelphia1 View Post
    they need someone who fires this team up. i cant handle the andy post game press conferences anymore where all he says is "i gotta do a better job with that"

in a fantasy world i'd like brian dawkins to be our next head coach. how amazing would that be? ever since he left things have just been flipped upside down. i wonder how he'd do as our HC. i think he could do big things w/ our squad. just throwing it out there
    I think its a fantastic idea to bring in a former player, with zero coaching experience at any level to be our next Head Coach.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I am ok with Gruden. He has won a superbowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    I am ok with Gruden. He has won a superbowl.
    With a team that was built by Tony Dungy and then things went down hill from there. This Eagles team is in about as bad shape as Gruden left Tampa. No thank you.

vCash
    Sean Payton

vCash
    Who are the 21 people that want Gruden? This team is in worse shape than what he left the Bucs in...

vCash
    Payton has close ties to Dallas.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I think after Oregon wins the national title the eagles will try to get chip Kelly. I'm almost sure of it

vCash
    Foles would fail in a Kelly system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Foles would fail in a Kelly system.
    He would completely fail. Which is why I don't think Kelly would want him, may trade foles, resign Vick in that scenario

vCash
    For the record my personal favorites are Winston moss or Ray horton

vCash
    Juan Castillo

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast