Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers

0 0%
  • Doncos

4 100.00%
    vCash

Denver Broncos vs San Diego Chargers

Biggest games of the season so far for the Chargers. Let's see what happens!

vCash
    Sounds funny to say at week six but this is a huge game for the Chargers. A division game at home that will give us a two game lead in the division. I think the Chargers are ready to show us something.

vCash
    Rivers needs an eye test. Royal needs run his routes or sit his butt down!!!

vCash
    A.J. Smith did nothing to address our issues from last season. Those issues were on display over the past two weeks. Our secondary sucks and our offensive tackles are horrible. Clary is the worst offensive lineman I have ever seen. The good news is that Smith and Turner will be fired at the end of another disappointing season.

vCash
    Rivers needs to shoulder some of the blame as well. 5 turnovers! Is it basketball season yet? GO LAKERS!

vCash
    Wow Choke City!!

vCash
    What a horrible game. Wow... Chargers have comeback from way worse to win the division before, but wow what a heartbreaker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by firemang@2 View Post
    Rivers needs to shoulder some of the blame as well. 5 turnovers! Is it basketball season yet? GO LAKERS!
    "Some of the blame"? He threw 5 int's. Rivers needs to shoulder the majority of the blame.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    "Some of the blame"? He threw 5 int's. Rivers needs to shoulder the majority of the blame.
    He actually only threw 4 int's not 5 and read my previous post. I certainly think that there is plenty of blame to go around from the front office, to the head coach, to the offensive line, to the receivers, and finally to Rivers.

vCash
    Couldn't believe what I saw this past Monday Night.

A record that's for sure.

vCash
    I still can't believe we choked out like that. Embarrassing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by firemang@2 View Post
    A.J. Smith did nothing to address our issues from last season. Those issues were on display over the past two weeks. Our secondary sucks and our offensive tackles are horrible. Clary is the worst offensive lineman I have ever seen. The good news is that Smith and Turner will be fired at the end of another disappointing season.
    what? if you doubt my AJ hate, please read some of my previous posts from months back. but here, you're off. he DID do everything he could. it's not his fault gaither is lazy or injured, rivers is completely out of sorts, and the 3rd down defense is the worst i've ever seen, on ANY team.

AJ built a team that could win the 2012 AFCW. the players and coaches are blowing it right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    what? if you doubt my AJ hate, please read some of my previous posts from months back. but here, you're off. he DID do everything he could. it's not his fault gaither is lazy or injured, rivers is completely out of sorts, and the 3rd down defense is the worst i've ever seen, on ANY team.

AJ built a team that could win the 2012 AFCW. the players and coaches are blowing it right now.
    You're contradicting yourself. You're saying that Gaither is lazy and often injuried. That was his rep before he came aboard last season. He was cut by two teams prior to signing on with us last season because of emergency. He is the one that offered him the contract. He has done nothing to address the fat Clary in the corner of the room for the past three seasons. He did nothing to address our third down defense in the off season except draft Ingram who practically fell into his lap. He did nothing to improve our secondary which was terrible last season as well. I agree that the coaches and players shoulder just as much of the blame but AJ is the one that signed the players!