Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will getting Canty back help the Giants contain the Skins rushing attack?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, big time

19 57.58%
  • Will help a little

10 30.30%
  • No, makes no difference

4 12.12%
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We let Laron go because he was always injured for us and just had a bad attitude here. Our slot corner is D Hall, but I think they rotate. Raheem Morris does a lot of different things with our secondary. Garcon will not play. He's got some goofy swollen "capsule" thing or something up with his toe. It's really annoying.

vCash
    Gonna be a slugfest and we really need to keep up the run game in this one. SF is an amazing run d so they should feel good, but Skins are pretty damn solid against the run and scheme us well. Want to see a lot of Wilson in this one, especially if we can get a lead. Get that dude to the edge and tire out some DBs and then open up the pass on 'em.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Gonna be a slugfest and we really need to keep up the run game in this one. SF is an amazing run d so they should feel good, but Skins are pretty damn solid against the run and scheme us well. Want to see a lot of Wilson in this one, especially if we can get a lead. Get that dude to the edge and tire out some DBs and then open up the pass on 'em.
    Ya the skins are solid against the run so we might have trouble getting the run game going early. It shouldn't matter though about their run defense because hopefully Eli will tear apart their weak secondary and the run game will start to get going eventually.

vCash
    INJURY REPORT

Giants

OUT - DT Rocky Bernard (quad), LB Jacquian Williams (knee), S Kenny Phillips (knee), RB Da'Rel Scott (knee)
    DOUBTFUL
    QUESTIONABLE - LB Michael Boley (hip), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot)
    PROBABLE - WR Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee), CB Corey Webster (hand/hamstring), RB Andre Brown (concussion)
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 10-19-2012 at 01:14 PM.

vCash
    Heres our inactives:

Defense.

vCash

vCash
    John Keim‏@john_keim

Garçon doubtful. Rocca is questionable . Sav tweaked knee jogging other day. Will test him saturday

Shanahan said they'll try out 3 punters today
    ray: please sign Matt Dodge.

vCash
    Matt Dodge........ just the name makes me cringe.

vCash
    Ebenezer Samuel‏@ebenezersamuel

Boley (hamstring) said quickly "I'll be there" before our quick locker room session ended.

Coughlin said Canty is "in outstanding shape, physically." Added that he hasn't been hit yet, though.

Ok, so Boley was limited in practice, so I believe that he'll play. Coughlin said there was "no set back" for Bradshaw, he's just sore today. BUT regardless, I don't know that a player can miss a Friday practice under Coughlin and have high odds of playing on Sunday. Brown being back decreases those odds more......BUT the fact that Scott is out and they haven't brought up an RB to the active roster is also telling.

Just very weird for the Giants standards to have a guy not practice on Friday (not even limited) and then play on Sunday....

vCash
    Redskins

DOUBTFUL - WR Pierre Garcon
    QUESTIONABLE - P Sav Rocca (knee), CB David Jones (Achilles), CBCedric Griffin (right hamstring), S Jordan Pugh (concussion) and FB Darrel Young (hamstring).
    PROBABLE - CB DeAngelo Hall (knee), DT Barry Cofield (shoulder), TE Fred Davis (knee) and DE Doug Worthington (calf)

http://blogs.fredericksburg.com/reds...other-options/

vCash
    This is a must win and wtf. Give me fox back ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    ray: please sign Matt Dodge.
    I'm willing to bet $100 that if they sign and start Matt Dodge, he will have a very good game against us.

vCash
    @AhmadBradshaw: Giant and fantasy fans. I'm feeling good, feeling great. Lets keep believing! #livestrong# pushforward #win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I'm willing to bet $100 that if they sign and start Matt Dodge, he will have a very good game against us.
    Bet accepted.

vCash
    Don't see much production from Redskins offense and the Giants O line is real. Run game is real... Giants win big here. Don't see anything the Skins have but DG3 n Giants do well against mobile QBs

Ask
    Vick
    Can
    Romo
    Etc.

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast