Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will getting Canty back help the Giants contain the Skins rushing attack?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, big time

19 57.58%
  • Will help a little

10 30.30%
  • No, makes no difference

4 12.12%
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Oh no doubt. Eli was off all day and even the game winner I gotta put more credit on Cruz for winning the battle off the line and the safety for completely whiffing. The bigger question on that last INT was why was that a play call to begin with? I mean I guess a WR screen for us is typically a conservative call and surefire completion, but but the safe move is to get Brown in there and muscle a couple yards and THEN use 2nd down to take a shot and 3rd (if there's one) to kill time.

It was kinda disturbing how off they were for this game. Eli and Nicks not on the same page for that back-shoulder throw? That NEVER happens. Eli missed Cruz on 3 different passes (including the easy TD) that were flat out gimmies. It was like watching 2006 Eli.....really weird. I'll say it again, I really think something was off with him.....like a bad night's sleep, a fight with the wife, kid stuff......just SOMETHING that took his head out of the game.
    Idk if 1 has to do with the other but if you watch the 4th quarter of the SF game he missed some easy throws as well..

Don't do this to us Eli.. Last thing I need

vCash
    Oh no doubt. Eli was off all day and even the game winner I gotta put more credit on Cruz for winning the battle off the line and the safety for completely whiffing. The bigger question on that last INT was why was that a play call to begin with? I mean I guess a WR screen for us is typically a conservative call and surefire completion, but but the safe move is to get Brown in there and muscle a couple yards and THEN use 2nd down to take a shot and 3rd (if there's one) to kill time.

It was kinda disturbing how off they were for this game. Eli and Nicks not on the same page for that back-shoulder throw? That NEVER happens. Eli missed Cruz on 3 different passes (including the easy TD) that were flat out gimmies. It was like watching 2006 Eli.....really weird. I'll say it again, I really think something was off with him.....like a bad night's sleep, a fight with the wife, kid stuff......just SOMETHING that took his head out of the game.
    But not for nothing that was a excellent read and throw, ball was on the money and he had pressure right in his face.. He took a good shot on that play..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    But not for nothing that was a excellent read and throw, ball was on the money and he had pressure right in his face.. He took a good shot on that play..
    Yeah and not to mention, a lot of QBs have a 2 INT day and then start to get a little gun shy. Eli's best asset is a short memory.

vCash
    Art Stapleton‏@art_stapleton

NFL Network will replay #NYG 27-23 victory over #Redskins on Tuesday night at 9:30 p.m. after Jets-Pats

vCash
    Yeah and not to mention, a lot of QBs have a 2 INT day and then start to get a little gun shy. Eli's best asset is a short memory.
    For sure, a lot of qbs also don't hang in there and take that shot and make that kind of throw.. It's funny Eli said he didn't even see it, he could tell by the cheers in the stadium that he caught it.

Hopefully that will get him back on track, gonna need him to be sharp against Dallas..

Btw looks like Murray won't play and Jones is already banged up, plus Dallas isn't getting away with the holds and pi's they got away with in the 1st game. JPP was held in the backfield nearly every damn play.. Romo wont be able to escape as easily this time..

If I'm the d line coach I point that out to JPP, Tuck and Osi and tell them it's time for some payback..

vCash
    http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1650047

They say Bradshaw needs to control his emotions

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post

bradshaw had 12 carries yesterday. he ran all over the 49ers "great" defense last week and had another great game getting 100 yards against them (something that is rarely done against SF) and they come out pass heavy in this game? just like in basketball, you've got to feed the hot hand.. he had every right to be upset. why would you not go back to something when it's obviously working?

what's that saying? don't fix what ain't broke.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post

They said the same thing about Jacobs....at least he taught Bradshaw well....

vCash

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Try telling that to the rest of PSD lol.

But yeah, I basically called Eli a poor man's Montana in one of the threads in the main forum. Didn't get a chance to see anyone's response yet.

He can look mediocre at times, and don't get me wrong...he generally plays well but....his greatest strength is that nothing rattles him, and he has shown a consistent knack for getting hot late in games when his team needs him most...and becoming an unstoppable force of momentum that can't be shaken when the game is on the line.

Montana made a HOF career out of this. He looked human often...good...but human. Then as the game comes to is crucial points, he would often get into a rhythm. It would build and build and then all of a sudden...he and his offense are unstoppable...just like that. The timing of his ability to "get into an unstoppable rhythm" was so uncoincidentally at the most crucial late part of games.

Another word for this is clutch. It results in having the ability to win any game at anytime. Its a huge aspect of the game that outweighs stats at the end of everything IMO.
    You guys are lucky. I miss the times of just knowing we would win if we got the ball last. Wasn't/ isn't always true, but it is way more often then not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    You guys are lucky. I miss the times of just knowing we would win if we got the ball last. Wasn't/ isn't always true, but it is way more often then not.
    A franchise like SF, you'll have that again.. Your team is still pretty damn good.. I don't like Harbauh but he's a very good coach..

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    A franchise like SF, you'll have that again.. Your team is still pretty damn good.. I don't like Harbauh but he's a very good coach..
    It's funny. Now I feel super confident if we have a small lead and the opponent has the ball. Like I know our defense will stop them. It's like our franchises traded places from twenty years ago.

I think most people don't like Harbaugh. He is a psychopath on the sideline. He's just hyper competitive. I've seen video of his brother John talking about it when they were growing up. He reminds me of my dad that way. Celebrating/ happy if he beats you at football, checkers or tic tac toe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    It's funny. Now I feel super confident if we have a small lead and the opponent has the ball. Like I know our defense will stop them. It's like our franchises traded places from twenty years ago.

I think most people don't like Harbaugh. He is a psychopath on the sideline. He's just hyper competitive. I've seen video of his brother John talking about it when they were growing up. He reminds me of my dad that way. Celebrating/ happy if he beats you at football, checkers or tic tac toe.
    Lol yea he also comes off as a baby, his comments towards Gilbride were ****ing ******** and just complains and wines A LOT on the sideline..

But again like I said he's a very good coach..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    any news on if Demarco Murray will play this week? I would rather him not.
    Demarco Murray is not that good....most overrated running back..Felix Jones is their true running back who always kill the Giants...he just need to be consistent and he'll be a star
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I'm dying to know what that fight between Bradshaw and Coughlin was about. They asked TC after the game and he said "that's between him and I".
    oh it was because Bradshaw was shouting "run the ball! run the ball!" and Coughlin was like "oh right oh right! just get on the daym field!" ...but honestly the Black Unicorn isn't the best nickname for him...sounds too soft. How about something more realistic like "The Big Blue Heart" cuz he's always beating and beating hard..especially on the defense haha
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast