Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will getting Canty back help the Giants contain the Skins rushing attack?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, big time

19 57.58%
  • Will help a little

10 30.30%
  • No, makes no difference

4 12.12%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    redskins are a solid team... Should be a good one
    Hixon watch: REC-19 YDS-314 AVG-16.5 LONG-41 TD-0

Go hard or go home.

All in.

GIANTS

vCash
    Being a giants fan has definitely taken years off my life. Especially during the second half of the season.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 10-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Crazy that with a loss the Skins get 1st place. This division is sooooo wide open. I love it.
    Yeah but with a win we woud be 2 games ahead of everybody....i would think the motivation will be high on our side to contain RG3 and payback for last year.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Crazy that with a loss the Skins get 1st place. This division is sooooo wide open. I love it.
    Yeah but with a win we woud be 2 games ahead of everybody....i would think the motivation will be high on our side to contain RG3 and payback for last year.r

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Yeah but with a win we woud be 2 games ahead of everybody....i would think the motivation will be high on our side to contain RG3 and payback for last year.
    Yeah I would hope so. And since they've played Cam and Vick and then lesser but still mobile QBs in Romo and Smith it seems like they've had good practice.

vCash
    Not so confident for this game... I just don't our play against mobile guys like RGIII and Vick... I know we beat Cam this year but that was mainly because he just plays awful this year... We don't have such a bad record against philly for nothing, this kind of QB's just ain't our style...

Our offense will have to be at their best (like last weeks) to keep up with the 'Skins scoring...

vCash
    Must win game! It's gonna be tough containing RG3

vCash
    0-2 in the division and 0-2 against the Skins last year. Playing a rookie QB who is hot **** now. The Giants have all the reason to be ready and pumped for this game

vCash
    We need this win to show we can beat NFC East teams also

vCash
    historically, giants dont do well against QBs that run. throw that in with the fact that shanahan has a recipe that beat us twice last year? my concerns this game:

RGIII
    Shanahan

more-so than the 49ers.

vCash
    I mean we handled Cam very very well and have contained Vick for the most part. I wouldn't say we are that bad vs. running QB's.

Let's just hope we see very little of Osi because the guy just doesn't keep contain.

vCash
    I can see this being one of those games where the giants come out flat as a board and get themselves into a deep hole early. They need to come out of the gate fired up and ready to play our new worst enemy:RGIII

vCash
    We need Eli Manning to be better than RGIII. If that happens, we probably win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    I mean we handled Cam very very well and have contained Vick for the most part. I wouldn't say we are that bad vs. running QB's.
    I would say that we do are not that good against running QB's, our historical stats against Vick are pretty bad & the fact that we played them both well this year is misleading because that's mainly because they both our having a terrible (i mean really terrible year) thus far...

I think the lies with the O-line and our RB's. We have to keep that offense off the field, that D is not that good anymore with Kerrigan & Orakpo out, so that should be possible (after wrecking SF D)

vCash
    Kerrigan isnt out, thats Carriker.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast