Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will getting Canty back help the Giants contain the Skins rushing attack?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, big time

19 57.58%
  • Will help a little

10 30.30%
  • No, makes no difference

4 12.12%
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano

Here is DeAngelo Hall's full comment on how the Redskins "gave" the Giants the game-winning TD: "I don't feel ...
    ... like (Eli Manning) made that play. I feel we gave him that play,” Hall said. “We just had one guy set his feet and one guy not do this. I could have thrown that ball and he would have scored. It wasn’t something where he was a rocket scientist and he figured something out. We just played that as bad as possible.”

And Eli Manning's response to DeAngelo Hall? "I appreciate him giving it to me. Thank you. ... I didn't think ...
    ... it took a rocket scientist to figure it out, either. We had a guy running open and we hit him.”

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOsw3...&feature=g-u-u

at 1:45 look at the way he just gives up on blocking....not a fan of that. Seen it with Cruz too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOsw3...&feature=g-u-u

at 1:45 look at the way he just gives up on blocking....not a fan of that. Seen it with Cruz too.
    He didn't gave up, he got beat on that first attempt, but he did show some emotion about a couple seconds...it's not like he's gonna block perfect every time, he just got lost on where Bradshaw is, but honestly it's not that big of a deal, Bennett is an excellent blocker, he blocks in the clutch
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637