Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will getting Canty back help the Giants contain the Skins rushing attack?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, big time

19 57.58%
  • Will help a little

10 30.30%
  • No, makes no difference

4 12.12%
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Don't see much production from Redskins offense and the Giants O line is real. Run game is real... Giants win big here. Don't see anything the Skins have but DG3 n Giants do well against mobile QBs

Ask
    Vick
    Can
    Romo
    Etc.
    Vick and ROmo have torched us many times. We shut down Cam once.

I don't believe the O line is real, and the running game goes hand in hand. If they keep it up i'll believe it but I don't believe an offensive line can go from the worst to a top notch line magically in a week like flipping a switch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Vick and ROmo have torched us many times. We shut down Cam once.

I don't believe the O line is real, and the running game goes hand in hand. If they keep it up i'll believe it but I don't believe an offensive line can go from the worst to a top notch line magically in a week like flipping a switch.
    I agree with your first point but the o line has been very solid, maybe they finally have the chemistry down we've been waiting for. If you remember Coughlin and Gilbride promised the o line and run game would be better this season and so far they're right. This coming from someone who HATED the o line going into the season..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Don't see much production from Redskins offense and the Giants O line is real. Run game is real... Giants win big here. Don't see anything the Skins have but DG3 n Giants do well against mobile QBs

Ask
    Vick
    Can
    Romo
    Etc.
    Our offense is top 5 in scoring and our running game is second. We're also +9 in turnover ratio. This game will be close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Our offense is top 5 in scoring and our running game is second. We're also +9 in turnover ratio. This game will be close.
    Don't even bother with him.. It will go nowhere real fast..

But with all due respect you can't really come into a team forum and not expect opinions you don't like or feel the need to argue with and its best if you dont comment on it.. save that for the NFL forum..

vCash
    I don't know, our forum isn't like that. I guess maybe we're just more humble. We give teams props all over the place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Hall worries me more.
    Now here's the thing about the type of players the Giants face: we know what to expect from players like Deangelo Hall because his talent with the team has been noticed, so we at least have the comfort of knowing what to expect, but it's the "sleeper beepers" like a probable Cedric Griffin who makes me worry, because he could surprise us with his plays and have a big day against us, then as the usual routine, all the Giants will be like (where did this guy come from?)
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I don't know, our forum isn't like that. I guess maybe we're just more humble. We give teams props all over the place.
    Cause you have to, we don't. We have 2 recent rings, we're on par with the best teams. We can beat anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Cause you have to, we don't. We have 2 recent rings, we're on par with the best teams. We can beat anyone.
    You're jinxing us pretty hard right now

vCash
    I apologize for douches in advance if and when (or if they already have) spoken. We used to have shock collars for them, but PETA got involved. It was a mess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    I apologize for douches in advance if and when (or if they already have) spoken. We used to have shock collars for them, but PETA got involved. It was a mess.
    Lmao literally

vCash
    Every fan base has their *******s.. Sorry for ours but don't act like your fan base is all high a mighty.. You got yours too..

vCash
    We've got some good and some bad like most of the forums. Yours is a little lighter, so mostly good.....you used to have this wise-*** trash talking who would troll our forum......can't remember his name at all. Big time Jason Cambell fan.

vCash
    Skins are too good to take lightly, Need to win this game, can't start off 0-3 in the division. Need to contain RG3! stop the big play, I think Canty back is going to be huge.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    We've got some good and some bad like most of the forums. Yours is a little lighter, so mostly good.....you used to have this wise-*** trash talking who would troll our forum......can't remember his name at all. Big time Jason Cambell fan.
    Jason17 I think. It was pretty funny when he'd come in here. But I didn't see him all of last year. Maybe his trash talking is what made the Giants win!?

vCash
    Any news on Phillips? can't wait till he comes back.
    3 time sim league Champion

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast